MinerGate.com is a popular online crypto mining vendor, which boasts more than a million of active clients.It is the first pool which provides service for merged mining. This means that while mining on our pool you can mine different coins simultaneously without decrease of hashrate for major coin.This platform was created by a group of enthusiasts. And, actually, not surprisingly, those cryptocurrency aficionados have started with bitcoin mining. But very soon they expanded the pool for multiple altcoins: Zcash, Ethereum and Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bytecoin, Monero, Fantomcoin, Quazarcoin, Digital Note, Moneta Verde, Dashcoin, Aeon coin and Infinium-8, which in total makes 14. And after that, they introduced the option of simultaneous mining of different coins without the reduction in hashrate.
How to start earning via MinerGate
Before you get started with the cloud mining, it would be wise to calculate the profit from mining and decide upon the best suiting option for you. Once you are done, follow these steps:
- MinerGate is pretty simple to use. All you have to do is open an account on MinerGate website.
- After opening your account, click on the Download option on the top of the website, and choose your miner. I recommend choosing a GUI miner, as they are the most user friendly to operate.
- Download and also Install the miner. Once you have installed the miner, open it and use the credentials for your recently created account.
- Inside the software, you can use the Smart Miner, that calculates the optimum currency for you to mine in terms of price or click on Miner. On the Miner option, you will see the currencies available to mine on MinerGate, click on Play, and it will start mining.
- After you have mined your cryptocurrencies, you can open their web dashboard, and send your coins to your preferred wallets.
Minergate.com Services Provided
The main function of Minergate is the multi-cryptocurrency mining pool. With their software, miners can join their pool and choose from the various altcoins or let the system choose for them. Due to the automine function that they call as smart mining contract, it is possible to automatically mine the most profitable coins from the hashpower purchased or owned. In order to use the service, Minergate charges 1%-1.5% pool fees. Payouts are based on PPS or PPLNS methods that is deducted from the daily earnings.
Minergate.com Contracts And Rates
|Mine||Profit Ratio||Return Per Year||Annual Return %|
|Hashrate||Daily return||Monthly return||Payback period|
|15,000 GH/s||$8.38||$251.29||373 days|
|Contract length||Profit ration||Annual return||Annual return %|
How To Create First Contract?
Users receive the earnings from cloud mining as soon as the block is found and added to the blockchain, the payouts are happening daily. In order to increase security, Minergate uses email confirmation for all transactions, including payouts and purchases.
Clients are able to purchase bitcoin cloud mining services starting from 20 GH/s. This minimum purchase is much higher compared to other cloud hashing companies, which usually offers cloud mining from 1 GH/s. At Minergate, clients can buy cloud mining contracts up to 1 million GH/s. Considering the size of the biggest contract, probably in that case the full capacity of Hashing24 miners are purchased all at once.
MinerGate charges a 1.5% fee for PPS (Pay per Share) payments and a 1% fee for PPLNS (Pay per N Shares) payments.
The MinerGate pool fees are as follows:
|Currency PPS payment PPLNS payment|
|Zcash – 1 %|
|Bitcoin Gold – 1 %|
|Ethereum – 1 %|
|Ethereum Classic – 1 %|
|Litecoin 1.5 % 1 %|
|Bytecoin 1.5 % 1 %|
|Monero 1.5 % 1 %|
|FantomCoin .5 % 1 %|
|QuazarCoin 1.5 % 1 %|
|DigitalNote 1.5 % 1 %|
|MonetaVerde 1.5 % 1 %|
|Dashcoin 1.5 % 1 %|
|Aeon coin 1.5 % 1 %|
|Infinium-8 1.5 % 1 %|
Minergate’s Main Features
Minergate Offer Several Features . Some Of Popular Features Are Below
- Merged Mining: You can opt to mine for two currencies simultaneously without even downgrading the hashrate of your primary currency.
- Smart mining – MinerGate uses a smart algorithm to find the most lucrative cryptocoin to mine. The algorithm switches between cryptocoins to find you the most profitable cryptocoin to mine. But, if you don’t want to use this feature, you can simply turn it off.
- Multi-pool – you can choose from over 8 different cryptocurrencies to mine.
- Hardware Intensity: You can opt to mine either with your GPU or CPU or even both. You also have the liberty of choosing the number of cores that you wish to use, which helps you to effectively balance the heat as well as electricity produced by the hardware. Thus, your system can experience a longer lifespan.
- Multi-Coin – The users can mine with fourteen different Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Zcash, Litecoin, ByteCoin, Monero, FantomCoin, QuazarCoin, DigitalNote, MonetaVerde, FashCoin, Aeon coin and Infinium-8. They can moreover mine multiple Crypto Coins at the same time without losing their hash power.
- Reward System – Minergate also rewards their clients if they are able to complete certain tasks. As awards, Minergate offers their users badges. These badges provides them the chance to receive exclusive facilities.
- Affiliate program – Also, the miners can earn money following their pyramid scheme. By introducing more enthusiasts into the pool, users can earn maximum 75% profits. If you can bring more than thirty referrals, you will receive from 30% to 75% of the profits.
- Web-mining – you don’t necessarily need to download the GUI miner console to mine coins. MinerGate enables you to use your internet to mine cryptocurrencies directly on its site.
Low Value Altcoins: Apart from Bitcoin and other important Alt coins (ZCash, Ethereum, etc), there are many Alt coins with very low value on Minergate.
Minimum Withdrawal: Most digital currencies have a minimum value to be able to be withdrawn. However this minimum is very low, and easy to reach.
Mining Rig: That is not really an issue with MinerGate, but, you will need a pretty powerful CPU and / or GPUs to make this operation profitable.
Minergate is a multi currency mining pool that recently started to provide cloud mining services for bitcoin. Even though their main activity is not cloud mining, the FAQ section perfectly describes the process how to buy contracts and what are the conditions in a plain, transparent language. The pricing is very straight forward, although the minimum purchase threshold of 20 GH/s means first time users have to commit themselves in order to try the service. Overall Minergate would be a very promising cloud miner on the market, however the lack of information on the company should warns users whether the cloud miner is operating legitimately.
Not all the websites Which listed in Top List are 100% safe to use or investment. We do not promote any of those. Due diligence is your own responsibility. You should never make an investment in an online program with money you aren’t prepared to lose. Make sure to research the website. So Please take care of your investments. and be on the safe site and avoid much losing online.