About Mithril Ore
Mithril Ore (MORE) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Mithril Ore has a current supply of 500,000 MORE with 12,752 MORE in circulation. The last known price of Mithril Ore is $16.97 USD and is down 1.63% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 2 active market(s) with $512 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Mithril Ore Token serves as a decentralized, novel utility for advanced mining/staking. It is first in the market to be backed by Ethereum. As a result, it will serve as the first ‘Casper’ mining/staking pool to the digital token Market. ‘Casper’ is known as the ‘Proof of Stake’ or POS upgrade of the Ethereum blockchain.
This particular upgrade goes green regarding energy usage, in which the Ethereum blockchain no longer uses energy-wasting ‘Proof of Work’ mining, but rather, more secure, energy saving POS. In order for POS to be profitable for those with limited Ether, they will need to pool Ether with others. Mithril Ore is the first advanced staking pool to the market, providing access to POS mining, and will utilize this service in a crowd-friendly way.
One hundred percent of the Ethereum raised in the Mithril Ore token crowdsale will be placed into the Ether Mining/Staking Pool – with none taken as profits. As an additional feature of the Mithril Ore token, all Ethereum created as a result of advanced staking from ‘Casper’ will be returned to the Mithril Ore Ether Pool; thereby, adding more Ethereum to the Mithril Ore Mining/Staking Pool.
Mithril Ore tokens are limited in number and therefore scarce. In future years, token holders may elect to offer and consolidate tokens with the “blacksmith option.” With consolidation, ‘blacksmith minted’ item tokens offer annual, limited time, limited edition tokens that connote concentrated values and voting privileges at the option of current token holders.
This token is built on solid rock, Ethereum. In earlier days, the US dollar (certificate) was backed by silver and exchangeable for silver. Mithril Ore is backed by Ether, only with this token, Ethereum can be staked to allow token holders to participate in POS mining.
Mithril Ore ultimate goal is to allow the community to direct the path of Mithril Ore token. Through the annual ‘Blacksmith’ token consolidation, privileges will be granted to those most vital to the community, ensuring and maintaining decentralized control.
Tips for securely storing your Mithril Ore
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.