Mithril (MITH) is a decentralized social media platform on the Ethereum Blockchain that rewards users for creating content. The team plans to partner existing social platforms to drive adoption of its ERC-20 MITH token, which can reportedly be integrated with any social media platform. In addition to storing funds, the Mithril Vault wallet can be used for staking and swapping into other currencies.
MITH owners are scattered all around the world. Ever since the launch of MITH, owners and area of distribution has been rapid growing. Soon MITH owners will penetrate every corner of the world!
Mithril aims to construct a comprehensive ecosystem that revolves around MITH. Users will be able to acquire MITH through social mining, manage their assets effortlessly and further spend MITH in various real-life scenarios.
Mithril Wallet Download
Social Mining is an all-new mining concept that Mithril has created with the intention to reward all content creators. On platforms that supports social mining, users can acquire MITH through producing and uploading content as well as interacting with other users. ‘PiePie’ is the first-ever platform that supports social mining. Other social mining platforms are currently under discussion and development. They will soon be able to share some great news with everyone.
PiePie is the first strategic social network partner for MITH.It is a platform where you can upload stories in the form of short films, photos, or videos, share your life with family and friends while your creativity shines through! MITH are distributed according to content quality and interaction, thus realizing the concept of reward of ‘creativity value’. Download PiePie and start social mining now!
In addition to using MITH in various scenarios, Mithril also provides convenient ways for owners to manage their asset effortlessly. Through VAULT, user can exchange MITH to other tokens with one click; or withdraw MITH and exchange to other forms of asset at other exchanges.
In the Mithril Ecosystem, Mithril tokens that you’ve acquired through mining can be withdrawn or shifted to other cryptocurrencies. Further application will be available soon. VAULT is the all dimensional vault for you to manage Mithril tokens and other digital assets.
As an utility token, it is anticipated that MITH holders will be able to spend it in all walks of life, such as purchasing daily goods or audio/video entertainment services. Mithril is also actively seeking for partnerships. Stayed tuned! Please do not hesistate to contact us if you’re interested in joining the Mithril ecosystem.
Tips for securely storing your Mithril
To ensure the safety of your NEO, GAS or any other coins, remember the following tips:
- NEO is indivisible. NEO is indivisible, which means the smallest unit of NEO will always be one. Remember this when transferring tokens between wallets.
- Research first. Before choosing any wallet, make sure you’ve thoroughly researched its features, level of security and overall ease of use. This will help you find the right wallet for safely storing your NEO.
- Watch out for scams. Many popular cryptocurrencies attract attention from fraudsters and criminals who try to con crypto holders by setting up scam wallets. Double-check the URL of any wallet website, and make sure you only download files from reputable providers.
- Update your protection. Antivirus software provides a crucial layer of protection against hacking attacks, so make sure the security on all your devices is up to date.
- Cherish your private keys. Without your private key, you can’t access your wallet. With this in mind, make sure all your keys are stored somewhere secure and that you never share them with anyone else.
- Pick the perfect password. The more effort you put into creating a strong and complicated password, the more secure your crypto tokens will be.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .