MobileGo (MGO), a cryptocurrency that offers in-game rewards. Its ultimate goal is to ‘make games available to everyone’. With the beta release of its eSports platform, the MGO token is used as a match reward and entrance fee for tournaments. It also enables holders to earn discounts for in-game purchases. Users can earn Gshare Gold, which enables participation in Gshare Gold fee-based tournaments. It supports HTML5 games on PC and mobile.
Current token price:
0.113 USD Broadband internet revolutionized gaming. Single-player got boring. Multiplayer became the way to play. Blockchain will usher in the next gaming revolution by bringing competitive eSports to everyone. And it’s happening right now, with MobileGo—a smart token that can facilitate peer-to-peer matchplay and decentralized tournaments for millions of competitive gamers worldwide.
The MGO token
The MGO token has an extremely broad scope of application, providing numerous benefits for different populations. For gamers, it will facilitate peer-to-peer matchplay and decentralized tournaments, serving both as a match reward and an entrance fee. Moreover, token holders will be able to earn additional discounts for purchasing in-game content.
Game publishers can get paid in MGO, which has different advantages over fiat money, including the speed of processing payment requests. For crypto enthusiasts, it is an extremely valuable investment: With a $50 billion mobile market and around 1K games being registered on platforms like Google Play and Apple every day, acquiring just a fraction of market penetration results in large revenues.
MyCrypto Wallet How To Set Up a MyCrypto Wallet MyCrypto supports tokens created on the Ethereum blockchain. This includes ETH and all ERC20 tokens. MyCrypto is a website that allows you…
How to Setup a MyEtherWallet Account How To Create MyEtherWallet How to Log into / Unlock MyEtherWallet How to log into MyEtherWallet with Keystore/JSON File How to log into…
Ethereum Cold Storage Wallet
Important MyEtherWallet News! Co-Founder of MyEtherWallet Breaks from Project, Forks Software to Create My Crypto Author: Colin Harper [email protected] Taylor Monahan, the co-founder of MyEtherWallet (MEW), has left her baby to begin work on…
Tips for securely storing your Golem
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.