MyBit (MYB) is a cryptocurrency token launched in 2018 and operates on the Ethereum platform. MyBit has a current supply of 179,996,750 MYB with 153,906,948 MYB in circulation. The last known price of MyBit is $0.001048 USD and is up 4.96% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 4 active market(s) with $126 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
MyBit Jobs across all industries are beginning to be automated by advanced machinery and tools. This is happening today right beneath our feet, and large companies are capitalising on this by investing in large fleets of machines.
Welcome To MyBit
Accessible Investment Marketplace
Blockchain In Use
No Opportunity for The Average Person
Only Accessible by The Ultra-Wealthy
How It Works
There Are 3 Core Roles
Select an Asset
Tips for securely storing your MyBit
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.