MyBit (MYB) is a cryptocurrency token launched in 2018 and operates on the Ethereum platform. MyBit has a current supply of 179,996,750 MYB with 153,906,948 MYB in circulation. The last known price of MyBit is $0.001048 USD and is up 4.96% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 4 active market(s) with $126 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
MyBit Jobs across all industries are beginning to be automated by advanced machinery and tools. This is happening today right beneath our feet, and large companies are capitalising on this by investing in large fleets of machines.
Welcome To MyBit
They at MyBit believe that this is counterproductive and does not benefit society. It creates an environment where the already well off can continue profiting and growing their wealth while those who are not as fortunate in terms of total wealth are left stranded.
Accessible Investment Marketplace
Using Blockchain technology, MyBit Go creates an inclusive, equal, and accessible investment marketplace. So instead of a few people owning all of the machines, anyone can profit from machine labour and participate in the economy of the future.
Blockchain In Use
Blockchain technology is great for two things; sending money and assets without a bank and executing contractual agreements without a lawyer or other form of intermediary. MyBit Go incorporates this technology to offer a vast range of benefits over traditional investment platforms.
Any device that connects to the internet and generates revenue by providing a good or service is eligible to be listed on MyBit Go.
No Opportunity for The Average Person
This will result in a future where few humans hold jobs and machines are owned by a handful of large companies, causing income disparity to rise at unprecedented levels.
Only Accessible by The Ultra-Wealthy
Beyond that, there are even laws in place which restrict who can invest by requiring a minimum net worth and value of assets often in the millions.
How It Works
The machine economy is projected to produce trillions of dollars, with IoT devices operating in nearly every industry. By enabling everyone to invest in these revenue generating machines, MyBit redefines the way people generate income
There Are 3 Core Roles
Contribute capital to fund assets and in return receive a percentage of its revenue.
Companies who produce IoT hardware can integrate the MyBit Go API and have their assets exposed to a global pool of investors to increase their sales.
Those who may not have excess capital to invest, can profit by receiving a percentage of the asset’s revenue in exchange for managing it.
Asset Managers see opportunities and maintain the machines. In this example, a store owner has space for a Bitcoin ATM in his local supermarket and he has already arranged the necessary license and insurance.
Select an Asset
Depending on location, the Asset Manager selects an asset from a variety of carefully selected partners who supply the device.
To ensure that the asset manager meets the expectations of the investors, a portion of the asset’s value is put down as collateral.
Tips for securely storing your MyBit
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .