N26.com is The Mobile Bank, helping you manage your bank account on-the-go, and spend and set aside money in real-time. Open your account in minutes, right from your smartphone. Designed with modern lifestyles in mind, N26 is the bank that’s as on-the-go as you are. Download the app to discover the benefits of 100% mobile banking.
A free bank account with no hidden fees
Your standard N26 account comes with all you need to spend, save and keep track of your money. Get a free Mastercard and enjoy free ATM withdrawals in euros and free payments in any currency, wherever you are in the world. And with no hidden costs or foreign exchange fees, you’ll always know what you’re spending while traveling.
Security is a top priority at N26
N26 operates with a full European banking license, and your bank account with a German iBAN is protected up to €100,000, according to EU directives. And with fingerprint identification and advanced 3D Secure technology, you can rest assured you’re extra safe when making purchases in stores and online.
Stay tuned with push-notifications
Keep track of every transaction that comes in and out of your bank account, thanks to real-time push notifications. Whether you’re withdrawing or depositing money, making a transfer or completing a monthly standing order—you’re always kept up-to-date.
Insights on your spending habits
Not sure where all N26.com money goes? Thanks to Statistics, your account uses artificial intelligence to automatically categorize your spending and shows you right in the app. Learn how to better manage your expenses, view all your transactions divided into smart sub-categories, and gain insights into your financial habits.
N26 is The Mobile Bank, Europe’s first completely mobile bank, trusted by more than 3.500.000 customers. N26 gives you complete control of your financial life on your phone. Download the N26 app and open an account in minutes. Get a contactless Mastercard, activate mobile payments such as Google Pay, and enjoy personal banking features like sub-accounts for organizing your finances and MoneyBeam for instant cash transfers between contacts. Add any number of financial products like overdraft and personal credit. N26 is banking made simple, modern, and enjoyable.
N26 features include:
(those features can vary by country)
Google Pay — the fast, simple way to pay with Google, your phone, and your N26 account. It’s entirely free (available in United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Belgium and Slovakia)
Spaces — create sub-accounts for all your goals and keep them all together under one login. Spaces makes it easier to save and gives you much more control over your spending
MoneyBeam – send instant cash transfers to contacts or using just an email address or phone number
TransferWise — make international money transfers in 19 different currencies
Real-time account activity push notifications In-app card control to lock or reorder your card, enable payments abroad, enable online payments, and set withdrawal and payment limits
Automatic spending categorization
Up to 5 free ATM withdrawals per month from any ATM, based on Fair Use policy
Spaces for all your goals
Organize your finances with Spaces sub-accounts, and put money aside to save up for that dream purchase. Just create and name a space, set your savings goal, and see how close you are to reaching it by tracking your progress.
And soon, all N26 users will have access to Shared Spaces–our new shared bank account feature that helps you save money together with family and friends, all in one place. We’ll let you know once this feature is available in your N26 app.
Tips for securely storing your N26.com
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .