Nebulas (NAS) has been billed by some as a search engine for the blockchain world. It uses its proprietary algorithm, Nebulas Rank, to determine the best users and apps across blockchains. Under this system, the biggest contributors and participants of blockchain communities can receive rewards. Nebulas is reportedly able to accommodate substantive changes in its protocol through simple transactions to the blockchain. Nebulas is led by its founder and CEO, Hitters Xu, who had previously founded Antshares (now known as Neo), BitsClub, and the FinTech Blockchain Group.
The new and updated Nano Wallet app allows users to manage digital assets through their phones. Nebulas also offers training for new users, who can learn how to trade NAS tokens. Moreover, Nebulas’ wallet also boasts of added security features for users to protect their valuable cryptocurrencies.
The inclusion of the dApps store in the Nano Wallet app is aimed at accelerating the adoption and popularity of blockchain applications among the general population. Overall, Nebulas’ Nano Wallet aims to reach a larger audience with it’s update to v2.0, and also popularize blockchain based development to those involved in the space.
Search & Query
Provide cross-chain search capabilities, and unique search functions within the DApp.
Interactive On-chain Marketing
A new form of on-chain interactive marketing, laying the foundation for on-chain data monitoring and analysis.
Transaction Testing and Market Forecasting
Ecosystem reporting of blockchain economy, provide data analysis for market forecasting.
Gaming, Social Network, etc.
Explore transactions, interactions and power new DApps with on-chain search capabilities.
Tips for securely storing your MOAC
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .