The NEM Foundation is endorsed by an international network, compiled of a wealth of experience in IT, entrepreneurship, business processes, trading, property and asset development, international management and academia.
The business’ ethos is to provide NEM blockchain technology platform to enhance enterprise whilst being run by the people, for the people. NEM’s team provides this through an array of support and education, from training events and service providers to technical support for the ecosystem
NEM unique leadership approach sets a clear, rigorous course for an ever-evolving influence growing in every business and region, at every level. As a result, the leadership team reflects a group of internationally diverse individuals with breadth and depth of experience across the foundation.
Best 2 Wallet For Storing NEM
1 NEM Mobile Wallet
If you’re looking for a more convenient way to manage your XEM, the NEM wallet for mobile phones is available on Android and iOS devices. This free application is easy to use and allows you to send and receive money, create import and export NEM accounts.
Multiple signature functions are included, while all private keys and other important data are encrypted and stored on your device. Transactions are completed quickly and it is easy to navigate through the user interface.
However, some users have reported problems with other errors and errors associated with the app. For example, at the time of writing (03/06/2018), of 404 user opinions on Google Play, I gave 143 1-star apps.
2 NEM NanoWallet
NEM NanoWallet is a desktop client designed to save and manage XEM more quickly and easily. Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems, XEM, mosaic, and messages can be sent to any address or namespace.
The setup process is simple and the user interface is easy to migrate. You do not need to be an expert on encryption to start sending and receiving funds.Changelli instant exchange is a useful function.
You can create accounts from multiple signatures and multiple users in the chain. Nano NanoWallet also allows you to control the private key.
As of December 2017, this portfolio also includes the integration of TREZOR. This allows you to protect XEM tokens with this popular hardware.
Tips for securely storing your NEM
- Set strong passwords. Instead of being lazy and just setting up the same password you use for a heap of other online accounts, put some effort into creating a strong and secure password. Use letters and numbers, upper and lower case letters, a range of other accepted characters and make it longer than your standard email password.
- Update your protection. Check that your antivirus software and malware protection is up to date on all devices to safeguard your crypto holdings against hacking.
- Make a backup. In case you ever can’t access your wallet for any reason, make sure you create a backup that allows you to recover your funds.
- Keep private keys private. Don’t share your private keys with anyone. You can’t access your crypto funds without them, so make sure they’re stored somewhere safe and secure.
- Use all available security features. If a wallet supports two-factor authentication, enable this feature. If you have the option of creating a secure PIN for an extra layer of protection, do it.
- Do your research. Finally, before choosing any wallet, do your research to find out whether it’s offered by a legitimate and reputable provider and that it offers all the security features you need.