NEOX describes itself as an asset running on the Stellar network. It claims to deliver fast transactions at near 0 fees. The easiest and fastest way to make everyday purchases with crypto debit card. Cryptocurrency usability brought to a whole new level. Global payments enabled anytime and anywhere.
NEOX unique range of products allows you to bring together many types of local and global currencies with the flexibility to choose from different payment methods with a tap of a button. Spend at over 40 million points of acceptance online and offline, in almost 200 countries – perfect for the world traveller.
Big Advantage of NEOX
Stellar uses industry-standard public-key cryptography tools and techniques, which means the code is well tested and well understood. All transactions on the network are public, which means the movement of funds can always be audited. Each transaction is signed by whomever sent it using the Ed25519 algorithm.
If Block Time of NEO is 15-20 seconds, NEOX Powered by Stellar Lumens is 2-5 seconds,making it easy to use in everyday life.
Small Transaction Fee
NEOX is a Small Transaction Fee (0.00001 XLM)
Moving money across borders quickly, reliably, and for fractions of a penny never has been too easy. With NEOX now we can connect banks, making payments and trusting people all over the world without worrying about double spending issues.
You can participate on any Stellar Decentralized Exchange. 1 NEOX = 20 XLM All unsold tokens will be burned! The total supply of NEOX is 100M
The Stellar network is a worldwide collection of Stellar Cores, each maintained by different
people and organizations. The distributed nature of the network makes it reliable and safe.
Ultra-fast transaction speeds with an average transaction time of 2–4 seconds faster than NEO (15-20 seconds), which means you won’t be seeing any outages of delays
Ultra-low transaction costs which are only a fraction of 1 cent, that means you will never have to worry about high fees, even if the blockchain is congested.
Passive offers allow markets to have zero spread. If you want to offer USD from anchor A for USD from anchor B at a 1:1 price, you can create two passive offers so the two offers don’t fill each other. A passive offer is an offer that does not take a counteroffer of equal price. It will only fill if the prices are not equal. For example, if the best offer to buy BTC for XLM has a price of 100XLM/BTC, and you make a passive offer to sell BTC at 100XLM/BTC, your passive offer does not take that existing offer. If you instead make a passive offer to sell BTC at 99XLM/BTC it would cross the existing offer and fill at 100XLM/BTC.
Suppose you are holding sheep and want to buy something from a store that only accepts
wheat. You can create a payment in Stellar that will automatically convert your sheep into
wheat. It goes through the sheep/wheat orderbook and converts your sheep at the best
Tips for securely storing your NEOX
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .