Nestree describes itself as a reward-based blockchain integrated messenger. The Nestree Platform uses EGG to incentivize interactive activities between the user, administrator, and advertiser.
NESTREE Messenger platform is an innovative platform that has been created to reward users for every activity on the platform with cryptocurrency . This sounds good right? read more about it .
Now over the years so many messenger platforms have immerged where users chat with each other, share ideas via pictures and media with friends around the world. For instance, Facebook is having a huge number
Nestree of subscribers who post contents on daily basis, Telegram and whatsapp also have a lot of subscribers, Reedit and steemit are is another big interactive platform and so many others I have not mentioned here .
Be Contributor Get Rewards
Channel provides various rewards that can be received through contributions like friend invitation, advertising, content, etc. There’s an infinite amount of Rewards waiting.
Keep Rewards in your Crypto Wallet
Keep all types of cryptocurrency in Nestree wallet from various Mainnet coins Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS as well as tokens such as ERC-20. You can freely store, trade and send tokens within the app.
You can trade cryptocurrencies peer to peer without using exchange platform
Nestree Token (EGG)
Users get rewarded by contributing to the channel they participate in. Company deposits EGG in Channel for Ads, Promotion, Reward etc. NESTREE has created EGG as a utility token that will be used in paying for rewards, buying and selling goods and services on NESTREE Market place and Trade on NESTREE peer to peer trading WALLET. Every activity on the platform that requires payment will be made using EGG token.
EGG to give rewards to members and expose the Channel at the top of the DISCOVER tab.
EGG to enter a paid channel or purchase a product in the Channel
EGG to pay for the channel in exchange for AD posting
On NESTREE platform, Users can also Exchange the cryptocurrency earned using their crypto WALLET which comes with a trading platform. With the WALLET users can send and received different cryptocurrencies and be able to trade them.The WALLET is also created to be able to display the history of every transaction made by users.
Since NESTREE WALLET is a Decentralized WALLET, users will need to be in charge of their private keys and keep them safe from hackers. This further strengthened the security level of NESTREE WALLETS. So many ERC 20 based token will be listed and traded on a peer to peer basis.
Tips for securely storing your NESTREE
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .