Netrum is “The Future of Technology”, universal, practical and easy to use. We will always adapt and adjust the platform development in order to improve user’s experience. Netrum have many features for its users, it can connect easily with nowadays financial System. The Core of Netrum System prioritize the Consumers.
Netrum aims to develop its platform to the frontier of technology thus it will benefit its users by offering the latest tech available. NETRUM aims to offer a blockchain platform with better scalability, higher transaction speeds, and security than Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Blockchain-based NETRUM which offers Scalability, High Transaction Speed and Security compared to Bitcoin and Ethereum . But our goal in making the NETRUM Blockchain is to make a new ecosystem solution which will utilize this technology along with it’s functionality. Using the blockchain platform and the smart contract will produce many new token-based projects running on NETRUM Blockchain. This particular application is termed Decentralized Applications or Dapps.
Proof of Work ( PoW )
PoW is a computer algorithm that is used to solve Block puzzle to reach verification deal. PoW needs miners for new block verification.PoW system is used in this Netrum for the first 50.000 blocks, the next block will be continued using the pos system.
Proof of Stake ( PoS )
PoS algorithm chooses nodes randomly as a validator for the next block. Which is based on the combination of a number of factors; Staking Age, Randomization, and the wealth contained by nodes (for NETRUM they use Masternodes).
Masternode is a computer node in 1 IP Address or Crypto Wallet that stores the Blockchain copy from the first Block to the most recent. To get rewards, the computer Masternode has to store coin part (for Netrum is 2000 coin) and must be on 24 hours a day.
NETRUM aims to offer a blockchain platform with better scalability, higher transaction speeds, and security than Bitcoin or Ethereum. Atomic wallet is a desktop wallet. It is one of the best wallets by far as it supports all ERC20 coins. Users have full control of their private keys and seeds as all of them are stored in the device itself and none is shared in the browser or server. Users are still advised to safely store their seed passphrase for future use. The Atomic Wallet is available in Android phones as well. The iOS version will soon be launched. Another unique feature of Atomic Wallet is that it has its own official token called the AWC.
Tips for securely storing your NETRUM
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.