Neumark (NEU) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Neumark has a current supply of 67,760,829 NEU with 35,068,239 NEU in circulation. The last known price of Neumark is $0.123378 USD and is down 12.68% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 9 active market(s) with $3,850 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Neumark make it possible for entrepreneurs to address a cross-border community of investors and raise funds for their companies. They enable everyone to invest alongside professional investors and access high-yield investments with as little as 10 EUR.
The future of investments is here
Quality investments a click away. Invest in innovative companies from across the world with EUR or ETH with as little as 10 EUR.
Liquidate with ease. Access a global pool of investors across multiple secondary markets and liquidate your investment.
Equity is now digital. Claim dividends, participate in decision making, and follow the company’s growth – with just one interface
1. Ledger (Hardware)
The Ledger Nano S is a highly secure hardware wallet solution that is compatible with Pyrus, MEW and Sparrow. Private keys remain encrypted on a USB device with robust security features, making it one of the safest ways to store your funds.
Click Here To Buy
MyEtherWallet is an open source web wallet and its user interface is very easy to use. It is completely secure as it is an offline wallet and it stores no personal information or data of its user in its server. Users have full control of its private keys and hence it is very secure. MEW is a hot wallet so it is recommended not to store large amounts in this wallet. However, it can be used along with Ledger Nano S and in that case it comes completely secure and can store bigger amounts of funds. MyEtherWallet can also be used to store coins on Trezor and Ledger Nano through its web browser.
Raise capital efficiently
- Access a cross-border community of investors
- Govern shareholders on-chain
- Easily conduct follow-on rounds
Let’s build it together
- Follow our development progress live on GitHub
- Join bounty programs and get rewarded
- Access our library of developers’ tools
Tips for securely storing your Neumark
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .