Neutron (NTRN) is a cryptocurrency. Neutron has a current supply of 39,121,694 NTRN. The last known price of Neutron is $0.005490 USD and is up 0.53% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 1 active market(s) with $1 USD traded over the last 24 hours. When investing in virtual currency, you need to do your research. We provide you with reviews of each world top cryptocurrency out there, so that you can find the best crypto coins to invest in for you. This review of Neutron Coin consists of three chapters: origin, technology and pros & cons.
Steady growth of value and volume over time coupled with a decreasing rate of inflation make Neutron a sensible choice for long term staking and solid ROI.
Neutron Team is as Strong as Community! With The Exchanges, 400+ Masternodes Continuously Supporting The Mission.
Proof of stake cryptocurrency advanced users, may operate a “Nucleus Node” to support the network and be paid for the work your node does.
10% of all network production is always directed to the constant development of our wallet, network and features.
The Neutron Coin has set a new standard in PoS coins. It is now an established digital currency. It is based on reliable blockchain, Proof of Stake and a Nucleus Node System. You only need to hold your Neutron Coins in the digital wallet to let the rewards coming in as an investor or a user. You can either stake your coin or setup a Masternode in order to earn Neutron rewards.
Neutron is the first ever, decentralized education platform in the world. Also, it has the dream to offer education to every corner and community of the world. Similarly, they have helped in demystifying the relatively hard concepts of digital currency and promote the crypto culture. The Neutron Coin started in 2015 and has come a long way since then.
Wallet Neutron v3.0.2 is out.
All you need to hold a Masternode and start making more than 40%/year in NTRN coins without any worries. You just need a computer and 25k Neutrons. 17%/year in NTRN coins is offered by simply holding any amount of coins in your wallet.
Tips for securely storing your Neutron
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.