Noku is a Custom Blockchain Platform. It creates interfaces for the use of the main Blockchains.
The objective of Noku is to build an all in one ecosystem to make people using Blockchain without writing a single line of code. Noku Ecosystem empowers businesses and individuals, making the most complex existing technology accessible to everyone.
Noku is not a software, is not a blockchain, is not a bank. It’s a community of people that want to exchange value and trust. The objective of Noku is to build an all in one ecosystem to make people using Blockchain without writing a single line of code. Noku Ecosystem empowers businesses and individuals, making the most complex existing technology accessible to everyone.
Moreover, Noku is Blockchain Agnostic, since interfaces are built on various platforms (starting from Bitcoin, EOS, and Ethereum), making it adaptable to each project need.
Noku Wallet (NOKU) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Noku has a current supply of 99,999,976 NOKU with 23,777,028 NOKU in circulation. The last known price of Noku is$0.080795 USD and is down 24.70% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 4 active market(s) with $4,831 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Become the Blockchain Manager of the future
“In just a few years, more than 30% of the workforce’s skills will be entirely new.” Stephane Kasriel, CEO of Upwork. The invention of the Blockchain is democratizing trust where consensus is the product of the participation of nodes anywhere on the Internet. Startups, large companies, institutions are taking part in this revolution, converting their models into tokenized and decentralized systems. All of them are looking for qualified profiles able and getting out in front is investment on your education and career.
The all-in-one blockchain platform for Tokens, ICO and STO
Do you want to launch an ICO or STO but do not have any coding skills and not even blockchain developers in your team? Noku provides you with the best service on the market to customize your crowdsale on Ethereum Blockchain, without writing a line of code and in a maRer of minutes.
True innovation comes through research and good ideas.
Noku team is looking for new ways to enhance Blockchain utility in various sectors, starting from finance and industrial application. They are convinced the new wave of Blockchain development will be focused on creating efficiency, and diving into use case scenarios for Blockchain technology that can be commercialized.
Directly embedded on your Noku Wallet.
Noku Swap aims to simplify and make more efficient the conversion of ERC-20 tokens to ETH and Stable-Coin, making it more time-convenient. Start today exchanging, EUR, EURN, ETH in both ways using you Ethereum Wallet and also IBAN number, using SEPA transfers.
Noku Wallet is your powerful, easy to use and visually pleasing interface to interact with the blockchain. You can comfortably handle your private key, your UTC / JSON and your transactions. Noku Wallet can manage Ethereum, ERC20 tokens, ERC721 tokens and Bitcoin.
Unlock your Wallet Create a new Wallet Explore an address. A community of people who exchange trust and value needs a user-friendly and powerful environment. Manage multiple addresses, thousands of tokens and crypto, transfer asset and remain in control of your private key. Get real-time conversion rates and enjoy Mobile-Web Synchronization.
Download Noku Wallet
Tips for securely storing your Noku
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .