Nuggets (NUG) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Nuggets has a current supply of 9,729,464,161 NUG with 1,724,830,450 NUG in circulation. The last known price of Nuggets is $0.000533 USD and is up 5.20% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 1 active market(s) with $56 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
How does Nuggets work?
Nuggets is an e-commerce payments and ID platform. It stores your personal and payment data securely in the blockchain, so you never have to share it with anyone – not even Nuggets. With Nuggets, you create a secure ‘personal cloud’ of data in zero-knowledge blockchain storage. Not even Nuggets can access this data. You decide if and when you want to share it, and do so on your own terms. Nuggets gives power back to the people, enabling ‘self-sovereign identity’ on a mass scale. And it frees companies from the burden of storing and protecting millions of customer records.
Nuggets this different to other platforms identity platforms
With Nuggets, you can forget about usernames, passwords, and tapping payment details into dozens of different accounts.
Once you’re set up on the app, you can use Nuggets to pay, login or verify your identity using just your fingerprint (or other biometrics). And every time you do, you earn Nuggets Tokens, which you can spend with any Nuggets partner.
Blockchain technology means you keep control of your information. Nuggets doesn’t share or store your data with anyone, and no one can access it – not even Nuggets itself.
Simple, secure payment: Just select the Nuggets option, confirm with your fingerprint (or other biometrics), and you’re done. Without having to share your personal information. And if you pay with Nuggets Tokens, you save money too!
No more passwords: It’s the same process for logging in to an account. No usernames. No passwords. No ‘What was the name of your mother’s childhood cat?’ And if you ever need to update your details, just do it once – in Nuggets.
Best 6 Wallet For Storing Nuggets
1. Ledger Nano S:
Ledger Nano S is a hardware wallet that can easily be plugged into any USB port. It supports multiple coins and tokens. It has an OLED screen and a side button on the device. You can use the button to view and check all your transactions and your balance in the wallet. It is backed by a great support team and is constantly under development and will include more currencies in the future. The security features are quite strong in Ledger Nano. It is secured by passphrases, PIN codes and seed keys that makes it one of the most popular and secured wallets in the ERC20 platform
2. Trezor Wallet
TREZOR is a Bitcoin hardware wallet and launched in August 2014. It was the first Bitcoin hardware wallet, offering secure cold storage plus the ability to spend with the convenience of a hot wallet.
TREZOR is a small, key-sized device which connects to your computer with a USB cable. It stores your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency private keys offline and signs transactions. It can be safely used on a malware infected computer.
3. Lumi Wallet
Lumi – Secure and easy crypto wallet & exchange for mobile. Buy, store and exchange Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum and tokens in one wallet. They are always open for partnership with other companies. Please contact us in case you have a token you would like to be listed in Lumi Wallet.
4.Guarda web wallet
Guarda web wallet is the first multicurrency light wallet on the crypto market. It supports the most popular coins and their tokens including BTC, ETH (+ERC20 tokens), ETC, Zcash, Ripple, DASH and more crypto are going to be featured! All cryptos can be purchased right within the wallet with a USD card.
5. Eidoo Wallet
Eidoo is a multi-cryptocurrency light wallet that supports Bitcoin, Ethereum and all ERC20 tokens with a single backup passphrase. With Eidoo, the user keeps his private key encrypted on the device and has access to high security level through Eidoo’s Recovery Tool.
HB Wallet has been developed by Bacoor Inc. – a tech company based in Kobe city, Japan. The wallet allows users to store Ethereum, ERC20 and ERC223 Tokens. Users will also be able to sync the same wallet across multiple devices by using different versions of HB Wallet, which include iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows.
Tips for securely storing your Nuggets
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.