ODUWA coin is the next-Gen digital payment system. Oduwa coin is digital cash that uses peer to peer technology to settle all its transactions on it own blockchain network. Self Governance and Decentralized
A hybrid blockchain technology that values privacy, efficiency and security due to the asset protection the block provides for its user, popularised by the initiative of its community.
Oduwa community, everyone can buy, sell, make payment, gift donation and engaged in mining with Oduwa blockchain wallet and build wealth from the comfort of their home. They are committed to increasing the accessibility and growth of oduwa.
Oduwa PoS Mining
Official website:www.ODUWA .io To stake on your machine – Available on Windows, Linux and Mac. Note; No mobile mining. Go to the official website and download the official QT wallet Install it, launch it, and wait for Blockchain sync After that, click on Settings and choose “Encrypt wallet” Type a very secure passphrase you can remember. Restart the wallet Go on “receive” tab and create an address On your exchange, make a withdraw on your generated address once you have the coin on your wallet, click on setting and choose.
Guide to Update OWC PoS Staking wallet.
All User must have to follow this step for updating ODUWA Wallet or Daemon.
- Open your old OduwaCoin QT Wallet [Window/Mac/Linux] and wait for complete sync.
After full sync go to File,> Click Backup Wallet and take backup and save on your Desktop and exit from the wallet or close all mining wallet. Please remember name used during saving backup because we are going to use that backup on next step.
Now go to below path and rename folder name from OduwaCoin to Oduwacoin1. Directory of OduwaCoin on your computer, on search type %appdata% and locate OduwaCoin, rename to OduwaCoin1. – Windows: C:\Users[YourUser]\AppData\Roaming\OduwaCoin – OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/OduwaCoin – Linux: ~/OduwaCoin.
ODUWA new Folder on same directory with Name Oduwacoin and paste the backup file from desktop use save step 1 and rename to wallet.dat
Download bootstrap.dat from this link (https://github.com/ODUWAX/oduwacoin/blob/master/Oduwa_bootstrap.zip) extract the file and paste on OduwaCoin Folder. so in AppData OduwaCoin folder there will be only 2 files (wallet.dat and bootstrap.dat)
Now you are good to go now. Download new [Window/Mac/Linux] wallet update.
A.”https://github.com/ODUWAX/OWC/tree/master/docs/windows-wallet” for windows wallet.
B.”https://github.com/ODUWAX/OWC/tree/master/docs/linux-wallet” for Linux wallet.
C.”https://github.com/ODUWAX/OWC/tree/master/docs/mac-wallet” for Mac wallet.
7.Extract New zip to desktop – delete all previous version prior, and start Run.. it will take 10-15 for complete sync. Don’t forget to Read “How to Stake Oduwa coin.” on top page.
Join the Crypto Revolutionary Digital Money System with No-Fees ODUWA COIN is Digital Cash The Cryptocurrency For Payments – Trading – Crowdfunding. Global, Secure and Efficient. Oduwa coin is the next generation digital payment system based on blockchain. this is good app. its very easy to use and friendly interface. 0% transfer fee.
Oduwa Coin Wallet
Tips for securely storing your ODUWA
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .