OKCash (OK) is a cryptocurrency. OKCash has a current supply of 74,917,169.504. The last known price of OKCash is $0.019723 USD and is up 26.39% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 7 active market(s) with $13,141.50 traded over the last 24 hours. OKCash is a hybrid cryptocurrency that evolved into a full Proof of Stake (PoS) system. [Efficient & Energy Friendly]
Okcash is simple to use, efficient and sustainable, it boasts of a confirmation rate higher than most cryptocurrencies, fast speeds, low fees, long term sustainable staking, a secure messaging system and is ready for the Internet of Things (IoT).
OKCash is a decentralized and fast growing cryptocurrency / movement that was born on Nov 24th 2014. OK was mined (PoW-Scrypt) and evolved to be stake-able (PoS-LTSS-Sha256). Okcash is not a security, it never had an ICO, nor any kind of funding rounds. OK is self sustainable and is fully supported by voluntaries (Just like Bitcoin).
OK is the short name for Okcash.
The OK network is decentralized and Always Available World Wide. OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls Okcash and everyone can take part.
Best 4 Wallet For Storing OKCash
Let’s start with electrum wallet review. Did you know approx 10 percent of all bitcoin transactions occur on Electrum? This lightweight desktop bitcoin wallet supports multiple operating systems such as Windows, Mac, etc. It is integrated with premium hardware wallets such as TREZOR, KeepKey and Ledger Nano S. As a service provider, Electrum charges transaction fees, and the default fee is a flat rate of 0.2 mBTC. It is not ideal for beginners and only supports bitcoin.
Download Electrum wallet
Purely a desktop cryptocurrency wallet, Exodus supports over 30 cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash, Ethereum among the popular ones. This lite wallet offers a user-friendly interface, and you never have to store the entire blockchain in your desktop. For the transactions made using Exodus wallet, the fee is paid to the network and not Exodus. It is the first desktop wallet that supports the functionality of ShapeShift which makes it a better option than electrum wallet review. However, it does not support two-factor authentication and multi-signature.
Download Exodus wallet
3. Atomic Wallet
If you are looking for the best bitcoin desktop wallet, then choose Atomic Wallet. It currently supports 300+coins and tokens. This transparent, powerful and reliable wallet allows users to reduce effort spent on managing crypto assets. And the credit goes to its decentralized Atomic Swap to proceed with cross-chain exchange avoiding third-party risks. Moreover, it has built-in ShapeShift, ChangeNOW and Changelly exchanges for coins not yet supported by Atomic Swap. Thanks to its strong encryption and custody-free solution, only you have control over your funds as your private keys are encrypted.
Download Atomic wallet
Copay is a secure bitcoin wallet platform for both desktop and mobile devices. Copay uses Bitcore Wallet Service (BWS) for peer synchronization and network interfacing. It offers intuitive, multisignature security for personal or shared wallets along with easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments. It is available for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Chrome App, Linux, Windows and OS X devices. Only con is it supports Bitcoin-only, and still do not offer multi-factor authentication.
Download CoPay wallet
Tips for securely storing your OKCash
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.