OLXA offers innovative products and advanced services based on the BlockChain Technology. These excellent products and services include but not limited to; Wallets, Visa Card, Exchanges, Letter Of Crypto Credit, Crypto E-Shop and OLXA i-Advertising.
OLXA Wallet Coin is one that individuals can spend anywhere and at any time, making it much more applicable for their uses and for the day to day. The currency is one that is completely secure, private, and anonymous.
It functions through a peer to peer network and it also includes advanced hashtag algorithms. Those who use this currency will find it to be far superior to other options on the market, truly making the go-to solution that individuals are aiming for.
OLXA Initial Coin Offering is limited to 2.6 billion. There are three rounds to purchasing and a pre-sale. Those go do decide to be a part of the offerings can purchase the coins using Ethereum, ETH, BitCoin, BTC, LTC, Lite Coin, and various other payment methods.
The Decentralized Digital Currency Concept has been under study for decades where there might be no authority in the middle of transactions, Bitcoin (as the first cryptocurrency) succeeds to provide anonymous transactions without exposing the identity of the sender or receiver, which led to a real practical way to provide security to users and anonymity control among the world.
Ethereum Smart Contract
OLXA Coins are designed through Ethereum Smart Contract which is a secured decentralized platform for applications that run exactly as programmed without any chance of fraud, censorship, or third-party interference.
OLXA Wallet Engineers came out with the right decision of choosing the Ethereum Smart Contract as a secured Hashing Algorithm used in the token creation, as it is secured with digital Private Key Signatures that provide private and instant transactions module for Coins, besides providing an advanced bonuses for members and holders to get advantages while buying Coins with special bonuses and incentives in the ICO.
Smart Classified i-Ads with the ability to share profits from the Paid to Click, Paid to See and Paid to Visit.
Exchange OLXA Coins into any currency like $, €, £ and into any crypto like BTC, ETH, XRP etc.
OLXA Wallet Services and Crowd-Projects are considered as the back-bone of Coins, The main purposes of Coins Issuance are demonstrating a real life applications with global usage for users with the opportunity of contributing to OLXA Projects in different fields.
Send and receive OLXA Coins through Ethereum Wallets on Mobiles, Tablets, PCs and Laptops,
OLXA Users are eligible to send and receive their Coins through the OLXA Ethereum Wallets on Mobiles, Tablets, PCs, and Laptops. The ERC20 Ethereum Compatible Wallets are available here.
Tips for securely storing your OLXA
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .