The ONOToken is a decentralized autonomous community. The DAC functions by dividing operational tasks and distributing them publicly. This ensures that ONO operates transparently and without management. Participants do not need to be employees to be part of the ONO DAC.
The values of the ONOToken social network are freedom, equality, social co-governance and diversity. ONO was inspired by the vision of Lao Tzu’s approach to public governance which coincides perfectly with the way a DAC operates, thus the ONO DAC was born.
ONOToken is an public chain developed by EOS.IO software to provide the most powerful infrastructure for application distribution, including development environment, smart contract development, traffic distribution, issuance, and using ONOT as a collection tool to pass and conversion system.
ONO DAC incentive mechanism
ONOToken smart contract, 2% of the ONOT issued daily, (a total of 273,973 ONOT) is reserved for the ONO DAC operation pool, which is dedicated to ONO DAC operations.
The ONO DAC operation pool will use the DAC’s governance approach to jointly resolve the accounts. All decision-making processes, operations, operating costs and execution results will be published, and the expense reports will be recorded and tracked on the blockchain.
In order to prevent collective corruption, users have the right to supervise and influence the use of ONO DAC operating expenses through a referendum.
Trust Wallet is a multi cryptocurrency wallet with Binance DEX support. The crypto wallet app supports most major cryptocurrencies with regular updates to support more coins. Trust Wallet provides a full security audited system to send, receive and store multiple digital assets so that you have complete control over your private keys that are only stored on your device. \n\nTrust Browser is a full-fledged Web3 browser that allows you to interact with decentralized applications (DApp) directly from the app.
Atomic wallet is a desktop wallet. It is one of the best wallets by far as it supports all ERC20 coins. Users have full control of their private keys and seeds as all of them are stored in the device itself and none is shared in the browser or server. Users are still advised to safely store their seed passphrase for future use. The Atomic Wallet is available in Android phones as well. The iOS version will soon be launched. Another unique feature of Atomic Wallet is that it has its own official token called the AWC.
Tips for securely storing your ONOToken
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.