Ovis exchange 24 hours trading volume is $2,570,366.16 (391.16 BTC) This exchange supports 21 digital forms of money and 26 market trading sets. According to Alexa site activity analysis this exchange site has 861594 rank around the world. Its site is most well known in Turkey with an Alexa rank of 17714
Ovis is a standout amongst the most broad market. It empower you to exchange for BTC, ETH and TRL sets easily. The 2-factor validation (2FA) protects you against fakes. It has propelled features, for example, Market, Limit and Stop orders, most well known graphs, nitty gritty market screens.
OVIS is one of the many Turkish cryptocurrency exchanges which are growing rapidly, in terms of trading volumes. They offer a relatively competitive trading environment, with some unique features, which you should probably know before opening an account with them (especially the first of the negatives).
|Number of currencies handled
||Over 15 types
OVIS Account Registration Method
- First, click “Sign Up” in the upper right corner from the OVIS top page
- Then set up your email address and password.
- After setting the mail address and password, click “Get code”
- Since an e-mail code is sent to the registered e-mail address.
- If you click “Get code”, there is a time limit of 60 seconds, so let’s input within 60 seconds.
- Finally, check the agreement of the terms of service and check “Sign Up” and register your account with OKEx.
How to setup 2-step authentication of OVIS
When registration of account is completed with OVIS , let’s set up two-step authentication first for security strengthening.The application “Google Authenticator” necessary for two-step verification.
- In 2-step verification, click the “Security” button from the Account button on the upper right of OVIS home screen.
- From the Security screen click “Setting” at the right end of “Google Authenticator”.
- Load QR code in Google Authenticator of the application. Save the secret (backup) key described next to the QR code.When you click Get code of ①, an e-mail code is sent to the registered e-mail address, so enter this code into ②. (* With a time limit of 60 seconds)Next, entering the code displayed in Google Authenticator in ③ will make it possible to press the ④ button, so pressing this button completes 2-step authentication setting.
- As for 2-step verification and Google Authenticator, we summarize in the following article so please refer to it together.
OKEx Identity Registration (KYC)
With OKEx you can trade currencies without doing personal identification (KYC) registration.
However, if you do not raise your account level you will have to withdraw money, so let’s raise your account level to 2.
How to raise to account level 1
- To set the identity confirmation (KYC), click the “Settings” button from the Account button on the upper right of the OVIS home screen.
- Click “Verification” from the Account on the left menu.
- To make it account level 1, it is OK with only the above input.
How to raise to account level 2
Subsequently, to raise to account level 2, it is necessary to enter personal information and submit identification documents.
- You need to enter the address in Roman characters, but if you use JuDress address translation website below it will convert your address to romaji.
- Finally you need to upload your passport and address confirmation documents as identity confirmation documents.
- In self taking with ② passport, there is a note that “both arms are reflected” and “letters are clearly shown”, so be careful when taking pictures.
- In addition to your driver’s license, you can use the address description section of your passport, the statement of public utility fee issued within 3 months, etc. for the address confirmation document of ③.
- It will take 1 to 3 days for the review. Also, since I do not have a passport, I am going to substitute for a driver’s license or I am currently contacting OVIS .
- I will summarize the method of depositing and withdrawing currency to OVIS and the transaction method separately in the article, so I will post the article as soon as it is complete.
Ovis Trading fees
This exchange offers a flat trading fee of 0.20%. Accordingly, it does not distinguish between takers and makers. For investors who prefer to pick-up existing orders from the order book, this might be an attractive trading fee model. 0.20% is also in line with the global industry average.
In the domestic perspective, looking only at Turkish cryptocurrency exchanges, Ovis’ trading fees are below the industry average. Out of the 9 Turkish cryptocurrency exchanges, the average taker trading fee is 0.27%.
Ovis Withdrawal fees
They have not been able to find any information on this exchange’s withdrawal fees. This is potentially a risk for you as an investor. Whenever an exchange does not inform of a fee, there is a higher risk that such fee is high. Accordingly, we strongly urge you to make your own analysis of the withdrawal fees here before depositing any funds here and before concluding that it is the best cryptocurrency exchange site for you.
OVIS Unique Features
Trusted and Secured
OVIS uses multi-signature authentication and “best in-class security” to keep your funds secure 24 hours a day. Funds are kept in secure offline cold storage wallets to prevent hacking.
Fast Customer Service
OVIS puts a big emphasis on customer service, claiming they offer 24 hour response times and fast resolutions to your requests.
Fast KYC Verification
OVIS claims to offer fast KYC verification that allows traders to get started today. No more waiting several days for your KYC verification to be complete.
OVIS provides a modern trading interface which is device responsive and easy to use. This platform is equipped with advanced charting by TradingViewwith all its perks.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .