Parachute aims to make it easy for people and businesses to use cryptocurrencies in their daily lives. The project started with ParJar Telegram, a social wallet that reportedly allowed people to instantly send crypto in group chats for free. Its next wave of products will include a multi-platform wallet and its very own app. Parachute aims to make crypto as easy as cash.
Parachute was started as a community of people who loved cryptocurrency. Today, we’re building the way friends and businesses use crypto in their daily lives.
The best community in crypto
Parachute launched by giving away 25% of all the PAR in existence to people who got involved. As they grow, we’re giving out an additional 28% of total supply to people who participate in our massive community programs.
Real-world, ass-kicking products that people use
Parachute started with ParJar Telegram, the viral social wallet that let’s people instantly send crypto in group chats for free. The next wave of products will include a single wallet across multiple platforms and very own app. We’re here to make crypto as easy as cash, whether it’s between your friends or your business.
A token that fuels it all
PAR is the fuel that makes Parachute go. It’s our native coin that integrates throughout our products, community, and partnerships. It’s a token you can earn, use, buy, and swap with friends.
How does PAR fit in?
With over 10,000 active users, we are building the next wave of products using PAR as rocket fuel.
PAR makes crypto easy AF
We’re pushing the next wave of adoption by simplifying how people send each other crypto. From using PAR as gas for withdrawals, to using PAR to generate a single QR code for all of your Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Doge payments, ParJar allows endless possibilities for content creators, merchants, and individuals alike.
An app that makes crypto work like cash
Our next big venture is the Parachute wallet. It combines ParJar with a friendly way to send crypto to friends and shop online. PAR will be the fuel that covers fees and opens expanded features for pro users.
Accept Crypto instantly with 50% cheaper fees.
In 2020, we’re rolling out our merchant API. This will let merchants connect to the Parachute Community and accept crypto through the easiest and friendliest way ever created. PAR will be used to cut fees by over 50% of what merchants traditionally pay.
What people are saying
Dash, Founder at Bomb
It’s hard to build your first true 1000 fans, but even harder to retain them and build habitual conversation. ParJar gave us exactly this!
Let’s talk about good indicators. ParJar has over 26,000 transactions alone in 2019 – that is pretty neat!
Matt, COO at Axpire
Parachute and their team have been forward thinking in finding a way to engage social communities in supporting a project. They have been very happy with the impact the ParJar payment platform has had!
Tips for securely storing your Parachute
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .