For the first time in human history Peerplays introduces a decentralized, provably fair global gaming platform, built on the most advanced blockchain technology available today. Peerplays brings a new paradigm of fairness, speed, transparency, and security to the global gaming industry.
Peerplays Wallet (PPY) is a cryptocurrency. Peerplays has a current supply of 5,589,336 PPY with 4,501,541PPY in circulation. The last known price of Peerplays is $0.335921 USD and is up 3.64% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 8 active market(s) with $169,117 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Who is Behind Peerplays
A number of different groups and individuals share jurisdiction over the Peerplays blockchain, which ensures no single entity can gain control over the database. These groups and individuals include Witnesses, Advisors, and PPY token holders. For more information on the governance of the Peerplays blockchain, please visit the Governance section of this website.
The Peerplays blockchain software has been developed by the Peerplays Blockchain Standards Association (PBSA), a non-profit organization based in Canada. For more information on PBSA, please visit pbsa.info.
Every Peerplays software component has been designed to provide a fair gaming experience. And, unlike with traditional betting operators, all Peerplays software is open-source and publicly auditable. The sets new standards for provably-fair gaming.
100% Real-Time Transparency
The publicly broadcasts each transaction as it is executed on the blockchain in real-time. As soon as a bet is placed, anyone can view the full audit trail of that bet, marking a step-change in betting-industry standards for transparency.
Fast, Secure, Anonymous Control
Peerplays integrates with all digital currencies (Bitcoin, ETH, etc) to provide bettors with fast, cryptographically-secured deposits and withdrawals, immediate access to funds, and anonymous control over each and every transaction.
Peerplays Wallet uses DPoS to create a fully decentralized betting blockchain. This removes third-party betting operators from the equation (traditional sportsbooks and betting exchanges) creating a completely independent platform where 100% trust is built into the core technology. (In the same way, Bitcoin released money from the control of third party financial institutions).
Graphene technology gives financial markets-grade performance and reliability with years of successful deployment logged via the BitShares blockchain.
The With witness nodes spread across the world, and the capacity to process over 10,000 transactions per second, the Peerplays blockchain scales to deliver a truly global betting platform.
Peerplays Wallet Core Wallet 1.0 is ready for download! Several fixes & improvements in this release, including. More secure API connection Quickly reconnects to the blockchain after wallet times out on Mac and PC.
Governance of the Peerplays blockchain is handled using Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS). DPoS is the fastest, most efficient, most decentralized, and most flexible consensus model available.
Tips for securely storing your Peerplays
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.