Phitoken (PHI) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. PHI Token has a current supply of 13,636,660 PHI with 5,828,254 PHI in circulation. The last known price of PHI Token is $0.108096 USD and is up 7.40% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 4 active market(s) with $24,186 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
The Evolution of the Robo Advisory Business
Customers can choose between Quantitative and Qualitative Asset Managers, with a Human support to manage their behaviours
Phitoken Risk Management is performed by DIAMAN Partners itself, supervising all Asset Managers’ selections.
The Onboarding process is fully digitalized, through a Patent Pending Risk Assessment questionnaire in gamification (www.adeguatezza.com)
Asset Managers can invest in Equities, Bonds, ETFs, and Funds, but also in AIF, Hedge Funds and Crypto Related Products
Phitoken Customers are not only HNWI, Affluent and Retail clients, but also Crypto Investors which can move a portion of their crypto assets in a traditional management account in fiat currency to plan the retirement.
Bitcoin Blockchain for the Data Management
All the Customers Data, the KYC and AML documentation, agreements, decisions and advice documents are stored in the company database, in the repository and reserved clients area and they are fixed in the Bitcoin Blockchain through a daily Hash.
Phitoken process has actually been developed by a company of the DIAMAN group and it could be also sold through the PHI platform as separate service as it is required for all the financial institutions.
PHI as an Utility Token
PHI Token has three main preparatory features to increase the PHI Tokens value over time:
1) PHI Tokens as Stake: Anyone aiming to use platform components, such as asset managers and financial planners, must own and immobilize the PHI Tokens;
2) PHI Tokens as Payment: The hybrid investment platform and the developed financial software can accept payments in PHI Tokens offering a 30% cashback, thus encouraging people to pay through these Tokens instead of fiat currency.
3) PHI Tokens Buy Back and Burn rewards:15% of the performance fees generated by the platform and 50% of the annual tax refund obtained from the payment of taxes in Malta will be used to purchase PHI Tokens on exchanges and will be burned, to create a scarcity effect that will produce a continuous growth over time.
Tips for securely storing your Phitoken
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Phitoken Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.