Pibble describes itself as a blockchain-based image cryptocurrency. It aims to bring image creators and consumers together, so as to compensate them for the work they create, use, and enjoy.
This is where Pibble comes in. Pibble is a Blockchain based image Cryptocurrency! It is a monetized Image Ecosystem that brings image creators and consumers together, so as to compensate them for the work they create, use and enjoy.
Who are leading the quantitative image market through the sharing of images and videos in social media;
Whose portrait rights connects directly to their branding value;
In the stock image market, or the traditional paid image market that needs a change.
The PIBBLE project is based on this popularity based “image”. PIBBLE is a blockchain based cryptocurrency that collects image creators and consumers together and compensates for the activities they create, consume and enjoy. The “image” of the PIBBLE Project includes not only a picture or a stock image but also all images such as a cartoon, a character, an illustration, a graphic, an entertainers(singer, actor etc.) picture and video still. The biggest advantage about our token is that our service is already running and we have technologies, such as ContentsPro, that are functioning at the moment.
The PIBBLE Ecosystem
Which utilizes Blockchain, especially takes note of countless of images that are generated in the age of SNS and promotes a structure where anyone can generate profits as image creators through the use of cryptocurrency, promoting an image marketplace where anyone can participate in.
Tips for securely storing your PIBBLE
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .