Pigzbe is made up of 4 elements: 1) Wollo (WLO), a utility token that enables saving, learning and spending 2) A wallet, app and game for families and children that lets you manage your Wollo. 3) Pigzbe, a tangible controller and cold storage device that interacts with the app and game. 4) The Wollo Card, a payment card that allows families to spend Wollo in multiple currencies.
Pigzbe kids build smart money skills Kids learn as they earn by turning chores into pocket money – and save for the things they really want. Make money child’s play Kids learn the value of money in a fun and rewarding way.
Pigzbe device for gaming and cold storage
The physical device is a notifier and game controller that connects with the app and engages children in a rich dialogue with Pigzbe through sound, haptics and visuals that enhance the saving and learning experience by taking it out of the screen and into the real world. As children outgrow the app, the device works as a well-designed and secure cold storage wallet comparable to industry standard devices like Trezor or Ledger in build, quality and safety.
The Pigzbe ICO and Wollo token sale will be the first ICO in history to deliver a proposition with a tangible reward. From Montessori inspired kinesthetic learning, to habit formation, to platform building, the Pigzbe experience and the economics behind Wollo are tangible, and backed by both experience and facts, which we will cover in a future installment in this article series.
Enter a world of adventure
Connect your Pigzbe Piggy Wallet™ device to the Pigzbe app and give your kids the tools to become the money maestros of tomorrow, today.
Wollo is the Pigzbe network’s native token. It allows parents and families to make transfers big and small securely and internationally within seconds. Wollo is the token that allows our microfinancing family networks to form and function, and, because networks need tokens to access the gaming experience, the more users there are in the world, and the bigger each family network is, the more demand for the token there will be on the open market.
A digital wallet and educational app
The app serves as a child’s first wallet, represented by an immersive, intuitive and nonverbal world where children can play, explore and learn. The more Wollo children save, the more engaging the world becomes, which encourages positive earning, saving and spending habits. The wallet itself is managed by the parent.
Tips for securely storing your Pigzbe
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .