Donate4Life is a dynamic fundraising pool for charities. Coins generated by Donate4Life are distributed to Charities and Non Profits that they have partnered with.
Custom & Dynamic fees
Transaction fees are calculated dynamically, allowing you to get the best value for money at all times. Alternatively, you can set and use your own fees, in all supported coins.
Pinkcoin is fully supported in Coinomi as well as 130 blockchains and thousands of tokens! Coinomi comes with a solid security track record of 5+ years! Send, receive, store, and exchange your Pinkcoin with Coinomi today!
Your trusted blockchain wallet. Securely store, manage, and exchange Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more than 1000 Tokens and Altcoins. Multi-coin & multi-asset: Native support for bitcoin and most major altcoins and tokens. Continuous integration of key altcoins and tokens. Highest levels of diligence are applied to coin selection and addition. Native support for over 100 blockchains, including:
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, Monero, Dash, Ethereum Classic, NEM, ZCash, Doge, Omnilayer, Bitcoin Gold, Decred, DigiByte, Verge, Komodo, Stratis, Factom, Aion, PIVX, Horizen, ReddCoin, MonaCoin, Syscoin, Clams, Vertcoin, SmartCash, Einsteinium, Namecoin, Peercoin, NavCoin, Viacoin, Defcoin, Denarius, Energi, Expanse, Fujicoin, Groastlcoin, GCRCoin, Game Credits, Gridcoin, Library Credits, Linx, Mix, Musicoin, Neoscoin, Pirl, Poa, Smileycoin, Solarcoin, Pinkcoin, ZClassic, ZCoin, and many more.
Tips for securely storing your Pinkcoin
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.