Plair (PLA) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the VeChain platform. Plair has a current supply of 100,000,000,000 PLA with 19,858,508,800 PLA in circulation. The last known price of Plair is $0.000058 USD and is down 4.36% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 3 active market(s) with $2,526 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Plair intend to establish and grow a community space where gamers can not only engage with one another through online and offline events and tournaments, but where they will have access to tools that will allow them to earn a sustainable living and forge a career path in video game play. The Plair platform will reward and empower every member of the video gaming community, both socially and financially.
Plair will give users the tools they want cross game and the ability to find true community, competition, and value creation through decentralized means.
A decentralized user-generated esports platform for everyone.
A decentralized content creation platform allowing players to become influencers.
Rewarding users for social interaction.
Accessible and extendable platform for additional community dApp development.
Plair is the 1st ICO on VeChain. The Plair Platform will be a pioneering gaming ecosystem by partnering up with VeChain Foundation and will be deployed on top of the VeChainThor Blockchain. VeChain Foundation and VeChainThor is the #1 blockchain protocol geared towards business minded companies. Vechain will also incubate Plair and help it to grow within the VeChain ecosystem.
Why Use Plair
Plair allows players from all over the world to be rewarded as they play, watch and create content.
Everyone can earn rewards. Viewers will earn rewards simply by watching and interacting with the community.
All transactions are automatically handled by smart contracts on the blockchain. All completed matches are checked before token release.
Never worry about a chargeback or fraud ever again with secure smart contracts built on the blockchain.
Plair ecosystem can make players become influencers simply by allowing users to stream their content and create a following they never had.
All transactions are completed on the blockchain and are fully transparent.
Growing Partnership Network
Plair is gaining rapid recognition in the gaming world. They have partnerships with some of the biggest publishers, esports team and content providers.
Plair has been bringing crypto to the gaming universe and with its expansion to yet another exchange it will only make the coin and company grow more and more. The company is by gamers, for gamers and looks to improve the livelihood and experience for those in the industry.
Tips for securely storing your Plair
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .