About POA Network
The POA Network is an Ethereum-based platform that offers an open-source framework for smart contracts. The project is an Ethereum sidechain that uses Proof of Autonomy as its consensus mechanism, relying on a set of pre-selected validators to secure the network. The validators’ identity will be public.
Its purported benefits are the flexibility to code in Ethereum standards with the benefits of scalability and interoperability in blockchain networks. The POA Network will allow organizations to build their own networks with their own validators and developers to deploy DApps.
Best 5 Wallet For Storing POA Network Wallet
1. POA Network (POA) Wallet
5. Trust wallet
Trust is now the official cryptocurrency wallet of Binance. Your private key is only stored locally and protected with many layers of security. Full support for any ERC20 and ERC223 tokens on Ethereum network. They support leading crypto protocols and cryptocurrencies (ETH, ETC, POA, GO, VET and others). They will never access any of your personal information and Trust always keeps your data private and secure.
Tips for securely storing your POA Network
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.