Populous is a P2P (peer-to-peer) invoice discounting platform that is globalising what is currently a localised and limited market sector. It is a global invoice trading platform built on Blockchain’s distributed ledger technology.
Invoice discounting is a form of funding that instantly unlocks the cash tied up in outstanding sales invoices. Business owners allow invoice buyers to buy invoices at a discounted rate in order to unlock their cash quicker. Once invoices are paid by the invoice debtor, the invoice buyer receives the amount previously agreed upon.
Populous uniquely connects business owners with invoice buyers on a global scale by leveraging the security, transparency, and speed of Blockchain via XBRL data, Altman Z-score formula, smart contracts and stable fiat-pegged tokens. We will disrupt the traditional invoice discounting system by eliminating the need for third parties or financial institutions by connecting businesses with global invoice buyers directly.
Best 2 Wallet For Storing Populous
MyCrypto supports tokens created on the Ethereum blockchain. This includes ETH and all ERC20 tokens. MyCrypto is a website that allows you to create a wallet that can be accessed online or printed to make a paper wallet.
Ethereum Cold Storage Wallet
Important MyEtherWallet News! Co-Founder of MyEtherWallet Breaks from Project, Forks Software to Create My Crypto Author: Colin Harper Colin@coincentral.com Taylor Monahan, the co-founder of MyEtherWallet (MEW), has left her baby to begin work on…
Tips for securely storing your Steem
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.