PotCoin is an ultra-secure digital cryptocurrency solution for the $250 billion dollar global cannabis industry. PotCoins are digital coins you can send via the internet, which allow cannabis enthusiasts to interact, transact, communicate and grow together. PotCoin is a global community based effort.
Potcoin is the digital currency for the legal cannabis industry. Potcoin is open-source and its design is public. Nobody owns or controls Potcoin and everyone can take part. Potcoin payments are instant and secure.
PotCoin (Ᵽ) was the very first industry specific cryptocurrency developed to empower the legalized cannabis industry. PotCoin is a community based project, operating as a decentralized organization where community members determine their level of involvement, commitment and ultimately coin development.
The PotCoin Mission
To empower, secure and facilitate the legal cannabis community’s transactions by creating a unique crypto currency for this thriving industry. To remove the need for cash transactions and encourage buying through consumer incentives. To be the banking system and infrastructure this industry so desperately needs. To be the digital currency that allows cannabis enthusiasts to interact, transact, communicate and grow together.
PotWallet.com is a feature packed web wallet and trading platform that allows you to use, store, trade and accept PotCoins. It allows you to send, receive and store your PotCoins on your iPhone or Android device.
Desktop wallets make up the foundation of the PotCoin network. They allow you to have complete control of your money, highest level of security, and earn interest on your money. Desktop wallets make up the foundation of the PotCoin network. They allow you to have complete control of your money, highest level of security, and earn interest on your PotCoin.
PotCoin provides an underserved legal cannabis industry with a decentralized infrastructure and payment solution. Using PotCoins, industry participants can realize significant cost savings, scalability, and unparalleled enterprise security.
Instant transfers, designed for the future of payment technology.
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Technology. Secure. Global. Open.
Low Network Fees
Reduced processing and network security costs. Increased growth and scalability.
Tips for securely storing your Potcoin
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .