Presearch is an open, decentralized search engine that rewards community members with Presearch Tokens for their usage, contribution to, and promotion of the platform.
In a world where one company controls 77% of all searches, influencing trillions of dollars in spending, shaping perceptions and effectively acting as the primary gatekeeper to the Internet, a new, open and community-driven search engine is a necessity.
Presearch has an innovative go-to-market strategy to target the most frequent searchers – web workers – and gain early adoption, on way to releasing future versions of the open source platform that will utilize a blockchain-based index, curated by the community.
Best 4 Wallet For Storing Presearch Wallet
1. Online MyEtherWallet
MyEtherWallet (our friends call us MEW) is a free, client-side interface helping you interact with the Ethereum blockchain. Our easy-to-use, open-source platform allows you to generate wallets, interact with smart contracts, and so much more.
MyEtherWallet – please, call us MEW – puts the Ethereum blockchain at your fingertips. We are a team of crypto-enthusiasts dedicated to bring you the most secure, most intuitive, and dare we say prettiest way to manage your ETH and ERC-20 tokens. We’re always here to help, and we’re never giving away ETH. Cheers!
2. MyCrypto Wallet
MyCrypto Wallet How To Set Up a MyCrypto Wallet MyCrypto supports tokens created on the Ethereum blockchain. This includes ETH and all ERC20 tokens. MyCrypto is a website that allows you.
3. Jaxx Wallet
One of the most popular mobile and desktop wallets thanks to its multi-chain compatibility, Jaxx is also a very accessible and easy to use ERC20 token wallet.
4. Ledger Nano Wallets
They represent the so-called cold wallets, meaning they operate offline – unless a payment needs to be made. Hardware wallets store your private keys on a storage medium, and usually connect to a computer via USB to make a payment transaction, after entering a pin. Easy to use with a high level of security. The best MOAC hardware wallets are Trezor One, Ledger Nano S.
Tips for securely storing your Presearch
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.