According To Pricemarkets.com Website
Pricemarkets.com is presented on the market as a provider of access to Forex and CFD
contracts trading since 2013. All the activities and operations are regulated by the FCA
license and meet all the requirements of the financial regulator.
When trading with PriceMarkets, you will be fully confident in the legality of your activities and the safety of your financial investments. All financial transactions between the client and the company are made via Bank transfers.
Pricemarkets Exchange regularly implement new innovative technical solutions, that allow clients to use the most technical infrastructure intensitive trading strategies. The specialists constantly work on improving of trading conditions, thus the solutions are some of the top-level on the market.
Pricemarkets Review company specializes in providing the best trading conditions to clients who use scalping strategies and HFT trading. By aggregating quotes from the largest liquidity providers, they offer one of the highest liquidity levels for the financial instruments on the market.
|Forex Broker Name||Pricemarkets.com|
|Min Deposit||500 US$|
|+44 (0)20 3290 00 88|
|Contact Email Address||[email protected]|
How To Start With Pricemarkets.com
To Start Trading With Pricemarkets.com Indian Residents First Have To Sign Up For An Account By Following The Steps Below.
Step 1. Click On The “Login/Signup” Link On The Top Right Hand Corner Of The Pricemarkets Website.
Step 2. In The Form, Fill In Your First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email ID And Password.
Step 3. If You Have A Referral Code, Enter The Code While Creating Your Account.
Step 4. Submit The Form And Wait For An Activation Email To Be Sent To You.
Step 5. Click On The “Confirm Email” Link In The Activation Email.
Step 6. After Your Account Is Activated, You’ll Be Sent A 6 Digit One Time Password (OTP), Which You Have To Enter After Logging Into Your Pricemarkets.com Account.
Trading operations on the currency market can be divided into two types: passive Forex trading and active trading. In general, the difference is in the number of transactions per unit of time, but sometimes the trader’s activity is defined by the amount of risk.
MetaTrader 4 by MetaQuotes
MetaTrader is a very reputable software all-over the world. This terminal provides access to operations with all popular trading instruments of the market – currency pairs, CFD contracts, as well as indices, shares and electronic currencies.
Features and benefits
- Simple, clear and convenient interface to users;
- Wide range of tools available to be used in technical analysis (robots, arrow indicators, scalping indicators, various charts, etc.);
- Several versions adapted to different environments — PC, MAC, mobile platforms, thus possibility to trade everywhere;
- A built-in MQL4 programming language that allows you to develop your own indicators and trading advisors;
- Thanks to MT4 Bridge technology traders get access to interbank liquidity;
- Access to financial world newsline;
- Access to the “Trading signals” service.
MT4 for Android and iOS
Today they offer you the possibility always to be in line with your trading account. Now your familiar MetaTrader4 is available on all the devices under the Android system. You get everything you need for successful trading experience: a complete set of orders, trading history, interactive charts, technical analysis tools, and a wide range of supported mobile devices.
MetaTrader 4 for Android helps a trader to build and implement any trading strategy in the most accurate way. The software supports 30 popular technical indicators and 24 analytical objects — lines, channels, geometric shapes and Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools. They can be applied not only to the main graph, but also to each other, as well as changes of the color schemes. MT4 mobile supports up to 10 different trading windows with indicators simultaneously. This allows to perform the most comprehensive and deep analysis, thus providing with the maximum technical support advantage.
- Download MetaTrader 4 using the link provided throughout this page or by searching it on Google Play Store / App Store.
- Login or register to MetaTrader MQL5 (optional).
- Connect your already existing broker’s trading account and start trading!
- Skrill Ltd is a company authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money, Register No. 900001 © Skrill Ltd, United Kingdom
- Allied Irish Bank (GB) is a trade mark used under licence by AIB Group (UK) p.l.c. incorporated in Northern Ireland. Registered Office 92 Ann Street, Belfast BT1 3HH. Registered Number NI018800. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
- CardPay Ltd is incorporated in the Republic of Cyprus under the incorporation number HE328641. CardPay Ltd is licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus to operate an electronic money institution under the licence number A.220.127.116.11.
Price Markets LTD is proud to offer three different methods of withdrawal, including Skrill, which is a rarity for FCA regulated brokers.
Skrill Withdrawal fee: 4.00% EUR / 7.00% non-EUR
Country Surcharge fee:: 1.00%
Processing time: 1 working day *
Global Market Company
You can trade CFDs on over 100+ currency pairs via our platform. Currency pairs can generally be divided into three groups: major, minor and emerging.
Most of these pairs contain the US dollar as either the base or counter currency. They are the most frequently traded. Major currencies pairs include EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/CAD.
Currency pairs which do not contain the US dollar are known as minor currency pairs. Examples include EUR/GBP, EUR/CHF, GBP/JPY and CHF/JPY.
Also known as exotic pairs, these are made up of a major currency paired with an emerging or small but strong economy. Emerging currency pairs include USD/NOK, USD/HKD and EUR/CZK.
Why Invest in Price Markets?
NeroEx is an exclusive and proprietary technology developed by Price Markets to optimize the tools available to traders. Aggregation of quotes from a large number of liquidity providers allows clients to trade at one of the highest available level of liquidity in the market.
Pricemarkets core principles are honesty and transparency which facilitate strong and positive cooperation with clients, so trading conditions are simple and clear. The amounts of trading commissions are fixed and clearly stated in the contract. They remain transparent and compliant in ensuring that, you are always able to accurately calculate the amount of all existing commissions in full transparency. In case of any difficulties, specialists will be happy to provide you all possible help and elaborate on the costs
With Price Markets, you can use a large scope of trading instruments. Trade Forex currency pairs, CFD contracts for stock indexes and various commodities. As they receive quotes from a large number of liquidity providers, they can offer the spread value at very competitive levels next to the minimum. And the liquidity of the trading instruments offered by Price Markets allows clients to use a wide range of trading strategies and systems when working on platform.
Any operations with client’s’ funds require the utmost protection and security. Price Markets, clearly understands the importance of clients’ funds safety, thus all financial transactions are made exclusively via bank transfer. When working with Price Markets, you can be certain that your capital will adhere to the strictest CASS and client funds’ safekeeping rules.
High Frequency Trading is possible with Price Markets. The ensure that the commission structure is not compromising your profit potential.