Privatix (PRIX) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Privatix has a current supply of 1,275,455 PRIX with 1,096,856 PRIX in circulation. The last known price of Privatix is $0.625231 USD and is down 4.86% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 3 active market(s) with $2,196 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
The Privatix is based upon the Ethereum blockchain and works on the Proof of Stake approach. The PRIX coin being an ERC20 token is supported by all wallets supporting Ethereum by design. Privatix uses Ethereum’s smart contracts to provide live, peer-to-peer, decentralised, secure, and robust betting platforms for users
Privatix Network Core software is an open-source project from day one and distributed for free with GPL-3.0 license. The code is publishing to official GitHub including the necessary documentation.
They invite developers to join vision and help to create a robust platform for distributed bandwidth applications. Please contribute or build your apps on top of Core Software.
How it works
Any user can sell his spare or idle Internet broadband to the Network and get paid for it instantly with crypto. The payments come from buyers, who purchase the bandwidth via third-party applications or directly.
What is Privatix Network?
Decentralized and 100% autonomous P2P Network on Blockchain with the Internet Bandwidth Marketplace powered by own crypto-economy.
Best 6 Wallet For Storing Privatix
1. Ledger Nano S:
Ledger Nano S is a hardware wallet that can easily be plugged into any USB port. It supports multiple coins and tokens. It has an OLED screen and a side button on the device. You can use the button to view and check all your transactions and your balance in the wallet. It is backed by a great support team and is constantly under development and will include more currencies in the future. The security features are quite strong in Ledger Nano. It is secured by passphrases, PIN codes and seed keys that makes it one of the most popular and secured wallets in the ERC20 platform
Buy Ledger Nano S Wallet
MyEtherWallet is an open source web wallet and its user interface is very easy to use. It is completely secure as it is an offline wallet and it stores no personal information or data of its user in its server. Users have full control of its private keys and hence it is very secure. MEW is a hot wallet so it is recommended not to store large amounts in this wallet. However, it can be used along with Ledger Nano S and in that case it comes completely secure and can store bigger amounts of funds. MyEtherWallet can also be used to store coins on Trezor and Ledger Nano through its web browser.
3. Trezor Wallet
TREZOR is a Bitcoin hardware wallet and launched in August 2014. It was the first Bitcoin hardware wallet, offering secure cold storage plus the ability to spend with the convenience of a hot wallet.
TREZOR is a small, key-sized device which connects to your computer with a USB cable. It stores your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency private keys offline and signs transactions. It can be safely used on a malware infected computer.
Click Here To Buy Trezor Wallet.
4. Coinomi Wallet
Coinomi is a mobile wallet. It is a multicurrency wallet and supports forked coins. Coinomi also supports the ERC20 coins and is backed by a very good community of developers. It stores all your private keys securely within the wallet itself and you have full control of your funds. It is an HD wallet protected by a PIN code, a seed code and a passphrase feature. However, you have to activate its token feature by adding your set of tokens. You can download the Coinomi App into your Android phones. The iOS version will be launched soon.
5. Exodus: Secure Crypto Wallet
Exodus allows you to secure, manage, and exchange your favorite cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and more from a beautiful, easy to use wallet that puts you in control of your wealth. Manage your wealth in a blockchain wallet that combines solid engineering and beautiful design in the form of live charts that update in real-time.
Buy and sell one digital asset for another without having to go through centralized exchanges. Exchange cryptocurrencies in just a few taps from the comfort of your wallet while maintaining privacy and control – no signup needed and you control your private keys.
Download Exodus Wallet
Tips for securely storing your Privatix
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .