About Project Pai
Project Pai (PAI) is a cryptocurrency. Project Pai has a current supply of 1,576,084,500 PAI with 1,410,727,979 PAI in circulation. The last known price of Project Pai is $0.027331 USD and is up 0.03% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 15 active market(s) with $761,827 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Project Pai is a novel cryptocurrency platform dedicated to the development of “intelligent avatars” that are made from the digital profiles of users’ online behaviors. The team refers to this as Personal Artificial Intelligence, or PAI. The project is founded on the belief that everyone should be able to have their own digital avatar that speaks, thinks and acts just like their real self.
In addition Project Pai seeks to develop a blockchain protocol to enable a decentralized AI economy while promoting personal artificial intelligence technology that runs on its own blockchain. DApp developers can create products and services that will benefit the PAI ecosystem and its users. PAI Coin Core is the name of the open-source software which allows for the use of this currency.
How Project Pai Works
A PAI is a network-verified 3D AI avatar that looks, talks and acts like its owner, representing that person in the online digital world. Project Pai uses its blockchain to encrypt user identity whenever the user or its avatar goes online. PAIs are created using advanced AI technology and are capable of learning from previous interactions.
The PAI blockchain itself is an open protocol with the goal of hosting and promoting several different types of artificial intelligence products and services. It uses the system native PAI coin as the universal currency for purchase of products offered by the Pai Project team and developers making use of its platform.
AI on the Blockchain
PAI Coin fuels the interactions on the PAI Blockchain, allowing everyone in the world to create, own, and manage their own Personal AI (PAI). Your PAI looks like you, talks like you, and can even learn to behave like you. Use PAI Coin on a variety of applications, all built and secured on the PAI Blockchain!
Private, Secure, Simple
Instantly send and receive PAI Coin, anywhere in the world. PAI Up is easy to set up and use – a six-digit pin and a paper key is all you need to join the global AI economy. PAI Up is designed with security features that help keep your PAI Coin safe and recoverable even if your phone is lost, damaged, or stolen.
The Wallet for PAI Coin
PAI Up lets you securely store, send, and receive PAI Coin 24/7, 365! Now with Newsfeed – get the latest blockchain and crypto news delivered in your PAI Up app.
Tips for securely storing your Mixin
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.