PumaPay (PMA) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. PumaPay has a current supply of78,042,956,829 PMA with 21,159,856,633 PMA in circulation. The last known price of PumaPay is $0.000487 USD and is up 0.92% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 15 active market(s) with $159,271 USD traded over the last 24 hours. More information can be found at https://pumapay.io/.
The Future Of Payments
PumaPay is redefining the payment space by applying the flexibility and ease of use of credit cards to blockchain technology. They are developing a complete payment system which has the tools to meet both customers and businesses’ needs. Expand your payment options and start accepting cryptocurrencies today.
Putting Blockchain to Work
PumaPay enables day-to-day payment scenarios, such as top-ups and subscriptions on the blockchain, thus adding convenience and usability to this revolutionary technology.
With PumaPay’s managed payment service, businesses can easily set up their account and start accepting cryptos immediately.
PumaPay’s 2nd version of its native wallet app is now available on Mainnet. With a brand-new and cooler look than the previous release, the new PumaPay Cryptocurrency Wallet comes also with a set of groundbreaking features to support recurring payments with fixed amount. For this guide we’ll be using the easiest & most convenient wallet option for storing your PumaPay coins- provided by MyEtherWallet (which can store any coin on the Ethereum blockchain, including PumaPay).
Tips for securely storing your MOAC
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.