About PWR Coin
PWR Coin (PWR) is a cryptocurrency launched in 2018. Users are able to generate PWR through the process of mining. PWR Coin has a current supply of 9,955,369,730 PWR with 9,664,500,811 PWR in circulation. The last known price of PWR Coin is $0.000027 USD and is down 1.14% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 3 active market(s).
WR Coin is a NIST5 POW/POS hybrid cryptocurrency with specifications that make it well qualified to become a viable ecommerce payment option. Research the details because Knowledge is Power! Learn more by reading the “Specs” section in FAQS.
Pwr-coin.com is a fast, secure and zero cost payment gateway option for ecommerce stores around the globe. Owners of ecommerce websites are well aware of the costs and difficulties associated with using the common online payment methods. Small volume shops are especially impacted when their sales volume or profit margins are not able to support the high fees.
The ecosystem combines PWR Coin which is a cryptocurrency and PWR PAY which is an online payment option. PWR Coin and PWR PAY work together in a complimentary way.
PWR Coin is a hybrid cryptocurrency that allows for proof of work NIST5 mining and proof of stake coin minting. PWR PAY works in tandem with PWR Coin to provide a brilliant and problem solving online payment solution.
- 30 second block times for fast transactions
- Transaction fees at extremely low rates (.00001 PWR)
- POW / POS coin with a near zero inflation rate
- Ecommerce store owners can receive POS rewards
- Free to obtain and use PWR PAY for online stores
PWR PAY will be initially released for the WordPress/Woocommerce platform after extensive beta testing is completed. The remaining targeted ecommerce platforms will be released subsequently.
PWR Coin Yes, they always recommend that you should provide a very strong password and encrypt your wallet to enhance security. Be sure to store a record of your password because if you lose it you will not be able to retrieve your coins and they will be lost! You have several options here but remember you should always back up your wallet frequently and also be sure to keep a copy off of your computer in case you have a hard drive failure. The simplest method is to open the wallet and click on File and then click on Backup Wallet and then choose the location and save the backup copy. Another method is to open your data directory and copy/paste the file which is named wallet.dat.
Tips for securely storing your PWR Coin
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.