Qiibee plug & play solutions aims to enable businesses to run and operate loyalty programs on the blockchain in a few hours, while reducing costs and maximizing customer lifetime value. With qiibee, businesses around the world can run their loyalty programs on the blockchain. The cutting-edge, easy-to-use solutions set the new global standard for loyalty.
Qiibee global core team consists of experts and academics in their respective fields. We’re a well-rounded group made up of individuals with diverse but specialized skillsets. They also work with incredible partners and advisors, who leverage their networks to help grow ecosystem. More than 30 people are working on the qiibee project all around the world and the clock, each with their own experiences and backgrounds.
Many have built or sold successful companies, while others held high power positions at large companies such as GE, American Express and Google. Put all of this together, and you’ve got a team ready to bring qiibee’s vision of loyalty on the blockchain to everyone.
Lattesso Coin (LTS)
Lattesso is the second largest cold coffee producer in Switzerland, serving millions of customers.
- 2m coffees sold in seven European countries and 12k wallets created
- Sales increased by upwards of 61 percent
- Time-to-market was one week
“The customers love the vision to exchange real tokens that might rise in value – we have a clear first mover advantage.” Erich Kienle CEO Lattesso.
Technology is key
1 The permission-based qiibee blockchain is designed for high-speed transactions at low cost.
2 The API connects the business loyalty system with the blockchain, activating reward and redemption functions.
3 The dashboard makes it easy to create your branded loyalty token and offers analytical insights on your loyalty system.
4 Customers can use the qiibee wallet app to store, transfer and trade loyalty tokens or to exchange them for QBX.
With qiibee, businesses around the world can run their loyalty programs on the blockchain. The cutting-edge, easy-to-use solutions set the new global standard for loyalty. Together with Coinify, you can now purchase ETH directly from within the app. they added status icons to the transaction history, so you can easily see if a tx was successful or not.
Qiibee Wallet Download
Tips for securely storing your Qiibee
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .