Qitmeer is the next generation public chain based on BlockDAG which is dedicated to serving the ecosystem of Islamic Finance, ethical finance, and socially responsible investment, thereby enhancing financial inclusion and creating social impact. In contrast to the competition model, BlockDAG’s collaboration model in the mining achieves a desirable balance of typical blockchain metrics among the security, openness, fairness and scalability. Qitmeer adopts a classic POW consensus and UTXO data model and designs a unique asset issuing mechanism which requires the reserve of native currency, which is in line with core ethical financial values.
Qitmeer Technology Architecture
Nearly Real Time Instant Confirmation. Highly scalable throughput secures mainstream adoption.
Fast confirmation to seconds order, high throughput to thousands orde. No opportunity cost to join mining pool.
Multiple cross-chain protocols to integrate various use cases. Tokens are reserved by native currency, which is mined by Proof-of-work.
Achieving a reasonable balance of security, openness, fairness, and scalability. Qitmeer uses the classic POW consensus and UTXO data model to create a pass-through issuing mechanism based on the underlying currency and subject to review, which fits the philosophy of equal finance.
The use of Blockchain technology holds great potential across the Islamic economy and finance industry. One of the key principles of Islamic econom…
Smart sukuk solutions
Smart Sukuk in Islamic economy is a tokenization by collecting funds from investors in exchange for Sukuk Tokens representing an ownership portion…
Smart islamic banking
The Islamic financial sector has experienced substantial developments in the new century and has grown very rapidly both in size and number of inst.
The wallet is developed by the Qitmeer team, which is supported by IOS, Android.Click the link below to download.
Tips for securely storing your Qitmeer
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .