Quant (QNT) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the the Ethereum platform. Quant has a current supply of14,612,493 QNT with 9,777,236 QNT in circulation. The last known price of Quant is $4.26 USD and is up 3.33% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 5 active market(s) with $2,579,648 USD traded over the last 24 hours. More information can be found at https://quant.network/.
Interoperability, Flexibility & Choice
No matter where you are in your project lifecycle, Overledger provides you the opportunity to safely use any distributed ledger technology with the added benefits of flexibility and choice to change your technology stack or migrate to another technology whenever needed.
Find out about the benefits of a multi-chain strategy and how Overledger addresses the issues of scalability, resilience and proprietary lock-in.
They reduce the complexity for organisations to take advantage of distributed ledger technology with existing technical resources. We simplify adoption and dramatically reduce the effort and infrastructure needed to start using distributed ledger technology in your enterprise.
Identify new business models and revenue streams. We give organisations the agility and ability to shift direction and move rapidly to take advantage of new opportunities and innovations.
They handle the complexity of using distributed ledgers by providing an enterprise abstraction layer to customers. Overledger reduces the risk of the rapid pace of change so you don’t have to change your entire codebase just to stay up-to-date as technology evolves.
Overledger is the world’s first blockchain operating system (OS) that not only connects blockchains to one another but also connects existing networks to blockchain and facilitates the creation of internet scale multi-chain applications otherwise known as MApps.
- Address the major limitations of current blockchain technology and unlock its true potential.
- Unlock and distribute value and applications across current and future blockchains.
- An agnostic platform that connects the world’s networks to blockchains and ensures you’re not limited to any single a vendor or technology.
Tips for securely storing your Golem
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.