Revolut.com here for those who refuse to settle. Who never stop moving forwards. Who continue to search for new ideas and better experiences in everything they do.
Because today’s hyper-connected world deserves a financial partner just as progressive.One that adapts to your needs, gives you control and constantly pushes you into new exciting spaces.
Global spending and transfers without rubbish exchange rates. Whether you’re running a business or running out for bread, Revolut is building a global bank to suit your lifestyle.
Send money easily
TRANSFER MONEY GLOBALLY
SEND AND REQUEST MONEY IN SECONDS
SET UP RECURRING PAYMENTS
Get Access In Seconds
Going through crypto exchanges can be time-consuming and complex, so we’ve cut out the fat, to give you access to cryptocurrencies at the touch of a button.
Choose from Cryptocurrency
Get real time
Security – the way you want it
FREEZE AND UNFREEZE YOUR CARD
CONTROL HOW YOUR CARD WORKS
Tips for securely storing your Revolut.com
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.