Revolut.com here for those who refuse to settle. Who never stop moving forwards. Who continue to search for new ideas and better experiences in everything they do.
Because today’s hyper-connected world deserves a financial partner just as progressive.One that adapts to your needs, gives you control and constantly pushes you into new exciting spaces.
Global spending and transfers without rubbish exchange rates. Whether you’re running a business or running out for bread, Revolut is building a global bank to suit your lifestyle.
Send money easily
TRANSFER MONEY GLOBALLY
Transfer money abroad in 30 currencies with the interbank exchange rate
, with a small 0.5% fee for anything above £5,000 each month. A flat mark-up on weekends and on certain currencies may apply, it’s only fair.
SEND AND REQUEST MONEY IN SECONDS
Revolut.com Instantly send and request money from your friends at the touch of a button, and attach notes, images and GIFs to make things a little more interesting.
SET UP RECURRING PAYMENTS
Whether you’re paying rent or splitting the bill, set up a recurring payment in under a minute and send money with only a few taps.
Get Access In Seconds
Going through crypto exchanges can be time-consuming and complex, so we’ve cut out the fat, to give you access to cryptocurrencies at the touch of a button.
Choose from Cryptocurrency
Instantly exchange any of 30 currencies directly into Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and XRP, and all without breaking a sweat.
Get real time
Check out our real-time cryptocurrency graphs showing you our current rates, and set up price alerts for when your cryptocurrency hits a certain value. Revolut’s cryptocurrency service is not regulated by the FCA
Security – the way you want it
FREEZE AND UNFREEZE YOUR CARD
If you lose or misplace your card, freeze it within the app and we’ll have a new one sent out to you. If you find it again, just unfreeze your card from the app.
CONTROL HOW YOUR CARD WORKS
Take control over your account and turn off things like contactless, swipe payments, online payments and ATM withdrawals all from within the app.
Turn on location-based security and, if your card is used in a different location from where you are, we’ll automatically block any payments and let you know.
Tips for securely storing your Revolut.com
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .