Rublix (RBLX) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Rublix has a current supply of 100,000,000 RBLX with 20,781,284 RBLX in circulation. The last known price of Rublix is$0.249360 USD and is up 4.57% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 2 active market(s) with$29,250 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Technology makes life easier, and by caring about the quality of our products, we deliver a technological perspective that empowers our community of users. Through an exceptional understanding of advancements in software, Rublix is dedicated to creating software applications that are not only entrenched into daily lives, but congruent with our values of trust, accessibility, and functionality.
Recordkeeping is the foundation in many aspects of software, it’s a fundamental technology that allows us to save data for future use. Rublix is building the next generation of fintech products, utilizing blockchain technology as the most trustworthy form of recordkeeping. From trading tools to decentralized applications, Rublix is creating a software ecosystem focused on enhancing trading performance and efficiencies.
Censorship and data manipulation is no longer a threat.
Purpose and Functionality
- Smart contracts directly on the blockchain with
- payments and banking in the hands of the people
Global network integration inhibiting single points of failure.
Rublix also has an upcoming token sale event, which will be conducted through the Ethereum blockchain. Eventually, the team plans to transition to their own blockchain, likely through a token swap. The Rublix crowdsale and token distribution will establish interested parties with tokens to be used on the platform.
1. Trezor Wallet
TREZOR is a Bitcoin hardware wallet and launched in August 2014. It was the first Bitcoin hardware wallet, offering secure cold storage plus the ability to spend with the convenience of a hot wallet.
TREZOR is a small, key-sized device which connects to your computer with a USB cable. It stores your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency private keys offline and signs transactions. It can be safely used on a malware infected computer.
2. Ledger Nano S Wallet
Protect your crypto assets with the first and only independently-certified hardware wallet on the market. The Ledger Nano S is built around a secure chip, ensuring optimal security. Your private key giving access to your coins is never exposed. It remains protected within a secure chip locked by a PIN code, the same type of chip used for passports. The Ledger Nano S is fully-certified by ANSSI, the French cybersecurity agency.
Tips for securely storing your Rublix
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.