Ruff Chain combines the Internet of Things technology with the blockchain. It contains a distributed operating system and an open main chain, connecting peer to peer network and consensus mechanism from the virtual world to reality. Traditional blockchain forgo Availability over Consistency and Partition Tolerance, however Ruff enabled Availability through the combination of Edge Computing and blockchain, making Availability available, and thus meeting the requirements of elastic real-time requirements.
Ruff goal is to solve the problem of trusted operations and onerous operations between IoT systems in different domains, thus creating an open Ruff Chain Ecosystem.
Light Node (Executor)
Interface for objects controlled by application. After receiving authentication info through internet request, verifies and executes contract for the user, such as releasing the property right.Cheap easy devices with no storing power can still undertake the light node job.
Full Node (Recorder)
Records info, event registration, and modification broadcast is voter and can change to representative node acted by devices with stronger capacities in the network PoW consensus algorithm was not used, so computing power requirement is relatively low Smart devices such as $200 HTPC, height router, NAS can all capable.
Representative Node (Judge)
The 105 nodes with most votes. Must stick to the rules and responsible for packaging the blocks. Once caught for malicious behavior, will be forgone by voters and loses the representative qualification. Representative node can attain mining income through selling blocks.
Control Node (SPV Wallet)
Has certain computing power. Can store headers for all blocks. Can authenticate if designated exchange is registered on chain. Can initiate an exchange using P2P protocol security. Compared to the full node, no need to save and be online 24/7.
As an architecture combining block chain and internet of things (IoT), Ruff Chain includes a public chain for development as well as a distributed operating system. It extends the point-to-point network and consensus mechanism from the virtual to real world, and promotes the motion of atomic flow by information flow. RUFF Tokens, validated by virtual currency contracts, are placed in the Ruff Chain; they are the standards for incentivizing, consuming, and trading in the Ruff Chain community.
Ruff presents men’s wallet which is made of leather and comes in black colour This wallet has a premium quality without any rough edge with a trendy look good to carry currencies and multiple cards with 4 cards slots, 2 currency compartments, 1 transparent slot for ID card, 1 coin pocket, and 2 small slip pockets.
Tips for securely storing your Golem
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.