SafeInsure (SINS) is a cryptocurrency. SafeInsure has a current supply of 2,892,905 SINS. The last known price of SafeInsure is $3.25 USD and is down 17.61% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 17 active market(s) with $2,704,047 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Safeinsure is a decentralized insurance marketplace bringing equitable price discovery and global access to insurance policy shoppers worldwide. SafeInsure puts consumer power back in your hands with an honest, accountable, and democratic insurance marketplace on the blockchain.
Modular insurance offerings by providers mean paying for just what you need, and not what you don’t
SafeInsure Send your personalized insurance requests to thousands of providers on the SafeInsure Network.
SafeInsure’s ironclad masternode blockchain stores all data making it transparent and leak-proof.
Safeinsure’s blockchain stores user and insurer data to eliminate fraud, reduce liability, and asses risk, resulting in lower premiums for users.
The End of an Era
Long ago, ancient merchant ships trading the seven seas would pool resources together to cover one another if that one of their ships would sink and lose its cargo. This archaic form of insurance is still in effect today, and the vestiges of these old policies are seen everywhere. Best practices protecting against insurance fraud are absent, resulting in artificially high premiums to policy consumers.
Claims, payments, and contracts are all still done on paper and by telephone resulting in erroneous information, lost data, and network inefficiencies. These inefficiencies and long settlement times are all passed down to the consumer who pays a higher and higher premium for each mistake.
How the SafeInsure Coin Works
The SafeInsure marketplace has a native currency, the SafeInsure coin (SINS). All transactions made between insurance policy providers and consumers will require SINS. Additionally, insurance-related products and the insurance pools will require SINS. In effect, the only currency accepted within the SafeInsure ecosystem is SINS.
Apart from being used as the primary currency in the SafeInsure ecosystem, SINS is required for operating a masternode to secure the SafeInsure network. Masternode operators get rewards for their work with a return on investment (ROI) commensurate with their collateral.
They is a decentralized insurance marketplace bringing equitable price discovery and global access to insurance policy shoppers worldwide. SafeInsure puts consumer power back in your hands with an honest, accountable, and democratic insurance marketplace on the blockchain.
Safeinsure Wallet Download
Tips for securely storing your Safeinsure
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .