SaluS (SLS) is a cryptocurrency. SaluS has a current supply of 1,012,265 SLS. The last known price of SaluS is $6.22 USDand is up 1.22% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 3 active market(s) with $6,600 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
SaluS concept was born from the necessity to consolidate my efforts of helping others within crypto community by creating tools, services and Information hubs to give Salus members an edge when making trading or investment decisions. SaluS was launched on January 6, 2016 as an experimental utility Coin that would grant community members access to Salus products and services.
Main goal and objective for SaluS project is to give it’s members that extra edge when it comes to trading crypto currencies and tokens. By providing set of tools, expert fundamental and technical analysis, theyhope members will be able to cut through the hype and fud in when it comes to trading space and make better investment decisions. Some of the SLS collected from the products and services will be used for continuity of SaluS project, Improving and expanding products and services. Unused SLS will be held in a cold storage until there is a use for it.
Technical analysis and charting to help predict direction, trading signals, momentum, and support & resistance and give members an edge in today’s Crypto markets.
Members will gain Real time access to trades from select expert SLS traders via view only exchange APIs.
Access to custom trading, monitoring and alerting tools that will provide beginner and advanced members additional information and edge on their short and long term trades.
ISO Analysis and News
Expert reviews and ratings of various ICO and crypto related projects. Help members make better decisions before making risky investments.
Private Discussion Group
Chat with others traders crypto traders, sharing ideas and concepts. Channels for announcements, charting, price bots and alerts.
Integer pulvinar elementum est, suscipit ornare ante finibus ac. Praesent vel ex dignissim, rhoncus eros luctus, dignissim arcu.
How Does SaluS Coin Work
You can stake the coins and receive massive rewards by showing support for the network. This can be accomplished by running node data communication. Another way that staking SaluS coins works is by holding the SLSC. Token holders much hold coins for a minimum of eight hours before they can move them or trade them.
There is no maximum to how long you can hold one of the tokens. And the coins can be stored on a wallet that is compatible for Windows, Raspi, or Mac. They also have a cloud staking service that users can take advantage of as well. It can be used through other platforms like Noble, RateCoin, Ruby HyperStake and Viral. Most of them require a 5% service fee to stake the coins on the platforms.
Tips for securely storing your SaluS
To ensure the safety of your NEO, GAS or any other coins, remember the following tips:
- NEO is indivisible. NEO is indivisible, which means the smallest unit of NEO will always be one. Remember this when transferring tokens between wallets.
- Research first. Before choosing any wallet, make sure you’ve thoroughly researched its features, level of security and overall ease of use. This will help you find the right wallet for safely storing your NEO.
- Watch out for scams. Many popular cryptocurrencies attract attention from fraudsters and criminals who try to con crypto holders by setting up scam wallets. Double-check the URL of any wallet website, and make sure you only download files from reputable providers.
- Update your protection. Antivirus software provides a crucial layer of protection against hacking attacks, so make sure the security on all your devices is up to date.
- Cherish your private keys. Without your private key, you can’t access your wallet. With this in mind, make sure all your keys are stored somewhere secure and that you never share them with anyone else.
- Pick the perfect password. The more effort you put into creating a strong and complicated password, the more secure your crypto tokens will be.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .