SelfSell Platform is born with inspiration of “Theory of Human Capital Investment”. Low-cost individual fundraising could be conducted on SelfSell Platform, such funds will be applied to investees’ education, training, physical and mental health and so forth.
SelfSell Wallet enables young people to embrace a more promising future in the starting stage of their life, with access to scarce social resources. Every young person has his/her own ideal which needs financial and social support to some extent.
Young people, however, who suffer from poor economic conditions of families, are often forced by reality to temporarily give up their ideals, say goodbye to their studies prematurely or take on the disfavored jobs that can barely maintain their families.
SelfSell (SSC) is a cryptocurrency. SelfSell has a current supply of 1,000,000,000 SSC with390,000,000 SSC in circulation. The last known price of SelfSell is $0.003742 USD and is down 5.70% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 9 active market(s) with $1,948,535 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Secure digital asset trading
Offline cold wallet to store digital assets Asset management Fund password and Google Authenticator protect account security.
One-stop asset management
View digital asset details. Analyze digital asset trends Invest in new digital assets at the first moment.
The first talent market in the world
The most worthwhile investment in personal digital assets Adjust investment distribution at any time Instantly track personal digital asset dynamics.
SelfSell the core concept
SelfSell adhere to the core concept that on the platform, anyone has the equal right to issue digital assets that represent personal value. It is a digital manifestation of a combination of personal brand, personal credit, personal potential, and personal income. SelfSell hopes to create a world-class personal assetization platform and build a new value ecosystem where you can share your value with the world.
SelfSell Wallet is a full SelfSell client and builds the backbone of the network. Please download the SelfSell Wallet below. No installation required, use directly after decompression!
Tips for securely storing your SelfSell
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .