Semux (SEM) is a cryptocurrency. Users are able to generate SEM through the process of mining. Semux has a current supply of 11,255,214 SEM. The last known price of Semux is $0.128367 USD and is down 4.12% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 4 active market(s) with $10,631 USDtraded over the last 24 hours.
Semux is a decentralized application platform, powered by the Semux BFT consensus engine. It’s fast, robust and powerful. Semux is a decentralized application platorm, powered by the Semux BFT consensus engine.
Semux blockchain launched on January 20, 2018 and it’s powered by BFT consensus. There are 100 network validators with a yearly yield of 40% as for May 2019. Welcome to my guide how to stake your $SEM.
32,000,000 Semux Maximum Supply Block Rewards: 22,000,000 SEM (mining ends in years 2031-2032)
- 0-2M blocks: 3 SEM / block
- 2M-6M blocks: 2 SEM / block
- 6M-14M blocks: 1 SEM / block
Distributed to the community: 5,000,000 SEM
- Semux test rewards: 1,349,660 SEM
- Beta test rewards: 864,000 SEM
- RC test rewards: 150,000 SEM
- Airdrop to bitcointalk users: 1,016,600 SEM
- Airdrop to BTC (bitcoin) holders: 1,207,905 SEM
- Airdrop to ETH (ethereum) holders: 32,906 SEM
- Future activities TBA: 378,929 SEM
How can Get SAM
Buy Semux on STEX Exchange;
Buy SEM OTC in #trading channel of the official discord. Beware of scammers!
Review the codebase for a bug bounty;
Vote for a validator who is willing to share block rewards (public pools).
The current minimum transaction fee is 0.005 SEM. A delegate is the representative of its voters. Delegates with highest votes are validators, who produce blocks and secure the network.
Tips for securely storing your Semux
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .