Sendbit.io incredibly easy method for websites to receive bitcoin payments. This service is completely free and secure and is perfect for business or personal use. The Sendbit API is the quickest and easiest way to begin accepting automated crypto payments. Consisting of just a simple HTTP Post request, you can be up and running in minutes.
To use the Receive Payments API, please generate an API key using your dashboard. You should always keep your secret key safe and it should not be enclosed at any point or this could result in loss of funds.
Call-backs are sent every one minute to your call-back address until you receive three confirmations on the transaction. All API calls are implemented as a HTTP Post. Requests must be made to API endpoint located at https://sendbit.io/api/[METHOD]
Easy to use dashboard
We’ve created a simple yet beautiful dashboard for your wallet so you can easily manage your crypto currency assets, as well as view your API keys, master key and update your wallet information.
Blockchain Benefits for Enterprises
Sendbit is fully transparent, allowing users to have full access over their funds at all times. Wallets and private keys are stored using AES-256 encryption.
They make cryptocurrency easy to store, use and accept, and we’ve built a wallet with full transparency, allowing users to have full control of their funds.
They have built a great API solution, allowing everyone to accept cryptocurrency payments on their platform. At Sendbit, we give you full control over APIs – this means we do not brand our API in any way.
Sensitive data that would normally reside on our servers is disconnected entirely from the Internet. Wallets and private keys are stored using AES-256 encryption.
Our system generates a new address each time you wish to receive payments. This makes it difficult for anyone to trace your previous transactions on the blockchain.
There are no hidden fees – we charge a flat fee of 1%, this is called a network fee. They allow users to decide their own miners fee; never pay high miner fees again with Sendbit.
Learn more about the sendbit technologies
The Sendbit wallet has been put together with some of the world’s best technologies to guarantee speed and security.
HTTP/3 is the upcoming third major version of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol used to exchange information on the World Wide Web.
All Argo traffic is encrypted end-to-end across the Cloudflare network, protecting web traffic from bad actors.
QUIC is a general-purpose transport layer network protocol initially designed by Jim Roskind at Google, implemented, and deployed in 2012.
At sendbit we use nginx technology, nginx is used by bank of america, american express and 66% of all internet websites.
2-Step Verification on All Accounts
In addition to your wallet ID and password, you’ll enter a code you have set from your security centre, adding an extra layer of security for your account.
Tips for securely storing your Sendbit.io
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .