Sharpay describes itself as a project that can be scaled to reward users with cryptocurrencies/tokens. It offers share buttons with blockchain rewards. It envisages itself to be a social media marketing (SMM) tool with international patent priority for 152 countries.
Websites install Sharpay share buttons to allow users to share content on their social networks. Sharpay buttons were designed with the goal of improving websites’ KPIs (e.g. increasing traffic, user registration, sales). Users can earn cryptocurrencies for sharing content. The Sharpay utility token (S) is traded on mutliple cryptocurrency exchanges.
Now Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, VK, Reddit, Telegram, Tumblr, Weibo, OK, Medium, Kakao are already connected to the multisharing of the working version of the sharpay button. You can also copy a direct unique link and share it yourself on forums, blogs and in comments.
How it works for users
The user goes to any site – the user’s redirection online to any site that has already installed the sharpay, multi-sharing button, instead of all the usual share-buttons
Clicks the animated sharpay button — at the time of the first sharing, the user automatically creates a personal cabinet in sharpay
Shares content – the user published a link to interesting content on his/her pages in social networks, in one or more at his/her discretion
Withdraws tokens – through a quarterly sharpay program of buying tokens, or through crypto-exchanges
Receive notification of a new content according to the targeting — sharpay sends to users, who meet specified criteria, notifications about the possibility to share new interesting content that sites promote for tokens.
Structure of expenses
The financial assets involved in the ongoing Token Sale campaign, in the next 3 years will be aimed at achieving the goals defined by Roadmap. The key expenditure items for us are “Development” and “Marketing and sales.”
Why need a blockchain
Emission on Ethereum according to the ERC20 standard of the required volume of tokens for free sale, provision of the internal economy of the project, and for distribution among users for multisharing and promotion of content – the blockchain is used as a financial register.
To increase the throughput and reduce commissions, the development and launch of an independent decentralized blockchain (BitShares fork with a POS-basis), followed by the migration of tokens – the blockchain is used to issue, distribute tokens between sites and users for social activity, and to store information.
Tips for securely storing your Sharpay
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .