Shivom (OMX) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Shivom has a current supply of 3,000,000,000 OMX with 911,746,999 OMX in circulation. The last known price of Shivom is $0.000248 USD and is down 1.28% over the last 24 hours.
Shivom mission is to optimize how DNA is shared, secured and analysed and bring exponential value to end-users within the genomics industry. They believe that the unique combination of in-depth knowledge for genomics, mixed with deep-rooted backgrounds in cryptography and AI is essential in the democratization of genomics and healthcare data.
Provide data-owner, researchers and pharmaceutical companies with the ability to securely share, store and analyse DNA data quickly, efficiently and at any scale. Meet Shivom,platform helps pharmaceutical companies gain access to secure DNA data for quick and efficient research, all the while incentivising and protecting patient confidentiality.
Best 6 Wallet For Storing Shivom
1. Guarda web
Guarda web wallet is the first multicurrency light wallet on the crypto market. It supports the most popular coins and their tokens including BTC, ETH (+ERC20 tokens), ETC, Zcash, Ripple, DASH and more crypto are going to be featured! All cryptos can be purchased right within the wallet with a USD card.
Store all your favourite crypto coins and tokens in one secure wallet. Guarda allows storing, sending, receiving and exchanging a wide range of cryptocurrencies on the run all in one lightweight, user-friendly application. Guarda Wallet functionality opens the gate to a brand new financial system and you are in charge here!
Guarda web wallet
Eidoo is a multi-cryptocurrency light wallet that supports Bitcoin, Ethereum and all ERC20 tokens with a single backup passphrase. With Eidoo, the user keeps his private key encrypted on the device and has access to high security level through Eidoo’s Recovery Tool.
The Eidoo ethereum and bitcoin wallet app is the easiest way to manage your crypto assets. Eidoo is a multicurrency wallet and a crypto exchange with a single backup passphrase and HD security level. The secure and blockchain bitcoin and ethereum wallet you’ve always wanted. With the Eidoo app, you can also have a crypto exchange thanks to an integrated hybrid exchange.
3. HB Wallet
HB Wallet has been developed by Bacoor Inc. – a tech company based in Kobe city, Japan. The wallet allows users to store Ethereum, ERC20 and ERC223 Tokens. Users will also be able to sync the same wallet across multiple devices by using different versions of HB Wallet, which include iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows.
4. Lumi Wallet
Lumi – Secure and easy crypto wallet & exchange for mobile. Buy, store and exchange Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum and tokens in one wallet. Private keys are under client control, they are never sent anywhere or stored outside your device. There is no need to provide any personal information and no registration is required. Your privacy is essential to.
Tips for securely storing your HXRO
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .