Uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
Send and receive money worldwide.
Sibcoin is a cryptocurrency platform based in Russia using Dash blockchain. Sibcoin’s decentralized network enables one to send SIB between any two places on Earth in a safe and anonymous environment with minimum fees and confirmation time.
The official Sibcoin wallet for Android enables one to interact with SIB platform and coins on mobile devices without compromising security, anonymity, and speed.
Send SIB within the platform using manual input or pre-generated QR codes
* Check the account balance, transaction history, and current exchange rates against popular fiat and crypto currencies in the same interface
* Use your wallet across different devices with the support of importing/exporting key sets
* Buy and sell Sibcoins with a plastic card without leaving the app.
Safety and anonymity
After each new successful incoming transaction the wallet automatically generates a new pair of public/private keys retaining maximum anonymity and privacy. Additionally, all keys are stored locally and are never broadcast: the private key does its job within the device during transaction formation and cannot be determined from data sent online.
Thanks to InstaSend service, transactions in Sibcoin network are processed nearly instantly. Each new transaction is separately verified by a group of automatically selected masternodes and broadcast only only when the majority of them confirms it.
Tips for securely storing your SIBCoin
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.